Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

How To Be A Video Girl? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Be A Video Girl? (794 Views)

Wizkid's Holla At Your Boy Video Girl Turns Rapper, Listen To Her Song / VIDEO: Girl Strips & self services On Stage For Iyanya / Any One Want To Be A Video Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be A Video Girl? by platinumnk(f): 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2009
Hey my friend wants to be in a 9ja music video.

i talked to my friends and they say its a bad idea because u have to sleep with the producers and directors to even get close to a spot in the video.

Which sucks because she is not that type of girl.

So what can she do to be dancing with PSQuare grin cheesy
Re: How To Be A Video Girl? by ofokasibe: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2009
let her mail me am shooting a video this weekend. check the mail below .but she has to be cute tho ,wowo gurls cant appear in my vid, u dig? grin
Re: How To Be A Video Girl? by platinumnk(f): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2009
is it with psquare??

and u wont try to sleep with her?

is there any truth to the tales I heard?
Re: How To Be A Video Girl? by stkris(m): 6:35pm On Sep 18, 2009
uhm. . if she aint down with doing mr. director n producer, my answer to ur last question is to do peter or paul  cheesy .

just kiddin! but, if she really wants to be in one, shes got to keep her ears down for auditions n try to be outstanding. n if shes more serious, another way is to directly contact video production outfits like 'capital' etc. they should have a roster or profile of girls they keep and contact if she fits d role.

n as for being in psquare vids. i dont know where ur "friend" lives but 70% of their vids r shot outside naija.

maybe when i'm done setting up my vid production outfit (still in da works) by early next year out in naija, i could have somn' for ur friend without her having to blow anyone  wink
Re: How To Be A Video Girl? by platinumnk(f): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2009
ok send me a message then thanks
Re: How To Be A Video Girl? by semid4lyfe(m): 1:24am On Sep 20, 2009
Hmmm ~ Why do I have the feeling that some1 is using her friend to front?
Re: How To Be A Video Girl? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:14am On Sep 20, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: How To Be A Video Girl? by aieromon(m): 4:49am On Sep 20, 2009
@op
I feel she should compile a profile of her works and contact video directors.the only thing is that advances will be made but her work will stand her out[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: How To Be A Video Girl? by platinumnk(f): 8:06pm On Sep 20, 2009
hey angry angry

jus answer the question?

if that what she wants then that is it?

Simple question really grin grin
Re: How To Be A Video Girl? by aieromon(m): 5:17am On Sep 21, 2009
This na Naija!!!
Nothin' is simple especially in the arts and entertainment industry.You can only imagine what wannabe models and actresses pass through everyday. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Wande Coal-u Bad Ft D'banj (official Video) / Nigeria's Hottest Artist On Mtv Base / U've Heard A Thousand Tributes To Da Grin Already But Trust Me This Will Move U!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.