Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,148 members, 7,863,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

How To Convert Depression And Anxiety Into A More Manageable State – Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Convert Depression And Anxiety Into A More Manageable State – Naturally (512 Views)

6 Friends Help Their Friend Overcome Depression (Photos) / Can I Use Alcohol To Reduce My Social Disorder And Anxiety? / Tips To Keeping Things Manageable During A Passionate Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Depression And Anxiety Into A More Manageable State – Naturally by Yakenn(m): 10:12am On Jul 29, 2016
How to Convert Depression and Anxiety into a More Manageable State – Naturally with Alkaline Water and an Alkaline Diet

Believe it or not, time after time, a holistic approach to the problems of anxiety and depression has proven to be more beneficial, and more therapeutic, than any prescription medication.

One of the best ways to help reduce the symptoms of your anxiety and depression is through the consumption of alkaline water. Additionally, people should consume as many alkaline foods (non-animal based), and get much exercise as possible. Sadly, with the customary standard Nigerian way of living, many people simply find it too difficult or impossible to keep alkaline system without the assistance of alkaline fluids.

Alkaline Water is Negatively charged micro-clustered water and drinking this has been shown to help to balance the pH level in our body’s systems, and more importantly in our brains. The pH levels in the blood and fluid in the body naturally can help to convert depression and your anxiety into a more manageable state, if not eradicate your symptoms altogether.

Alkaline Diet

I must add that it is impossible to guarantee that switching to an alkaline program, along with adding regular exercise into your routine will help to eliminate or reduce anxiety and or depression disorders. However, I do feel safe in saying that based on nearly 40 years of medical research, countless people have found complete success through this type of natural wellness program.

We should understand and remember that is has been medically proven that maintaining a physical system that is slightly alkaline will help to eradicate the development of disease and infection in the body — it stands to reason that an alkaline program will also help to eradicate emotional disorders. This was discovered back in 1923 by Nobel Prize Winner Dr. Otto Warburg.

With this in mind, why not try the program for at least a month and see if you don’t feel 100% better.
Ask me for your free sample
Change your water.....change your life

For more INFO contact
Kennedy Micheal
on.kennedy@yahoo.com
07082245229(call and whatsapp)
www.miraclehealingwater.

(1) (Reply)

#PrayForMayowa: See Update Given By Her Brother On Twitter (See Tweets) / Pls Help Me Oo / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.