Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. (4719 Views)

Riddle: How Many Cars Need To Be Moved In This Riddle? / Riddle! What Disappears The Moment You Say Its Name? / Can U Guess This Riddle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by SweetieConstie(f): 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
I'm the king of memes of NL and the Chairman association of Land owners... Who am I? grin

She's a lady, despite all the efforts to bring her down, she still stands strong and firm... I admire her courage! Who is she? smiley
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=TamedWolf90 post=47993463][/quote] All correct except 5 cheesy
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
SweetieConstie:
I'm the king of memes of NL and the Chairman association of Land owners... Who am I? grin

She's a lady, despite all the efforts to bring her down, she still stands strong and firm... I admire her courage! Who is she? smiley
sandoski kiss
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=Polyestar post=47993370][/quote]All correct cool
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
SweetieConstie:
grin
Nice cheesy
Kingcheezypuf however uses colors more frequently grin
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by ShayGirl(f): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=SweetieConstie post=47991482]My own Riddle... grin

I am a guy, whenever I create any thread, it must be 10 this or 10 that! I'm generally called Mr 10! grin

Who am I? [/quote

Definetely Tosyne2muchgringrin
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by ShayGirl(f): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
SweetieConstie:
My own Riddle... grin

I am a guy, whenever I create any thread, it must be 10 this or 10 that! I'm generally called Mr 10! grin

Who am I?

Definetely Tosyne2much
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by ShayGirl(f): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
SweetieConstie:
I'm the funniest guy on NL with bad breath, who am I? cheesy

Smellymouth nanigrin

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
you nvr reach to marry joorh. You wey like book.
unapapadeycraze, people wey like book no dey marry?

Na competition you go like do with your husband. So therefore you go like gain some certain level of financial independence before you get married.
How certain are you that I haven't acquired a certain level of financial independence already?

You fit go do m.sc sef before you get married. Age wise, you are fit, even though i don't know your age. You might just have big stature and be young like that. All these ajebo pikin with big stature. Mental wise, you are fit. Considering all the epistle wey you don write about relationships here on nairaland.
And how does marriage stop me from acquiring an M.Sc?

You don't even have a boyfriend. Your fictitious boyfriend abi? A picture of you and your boyfriend or adonbilivit.
Is he your boyfriend undecided? I like them fictitious.

Why are ladies not flaunting their boyfriends on nairaland?
Just maybe, they are waiting for you to lead the others wink.

I wanna be your official boyfriend. i can't settle for less, you know. If i'm not your boyfriend, we could be doing it but i can't be assistant boyfriend.
Official ni!! Household ko!! The space left is for ABF. Grab the offer while stock last undecided.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by horlamelekan(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
SweetieConstie:

ℓανєɗ.αα
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by tosyne2much(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
ShayGirl:

Definetely Tosyne.2much
How sure are you? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by ShayGirl(f): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
How sure are you? cheesy

110% percent sure.... any other is a counterfeitgringrin
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by SweetieConstie(f): 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
How sure are you? cheesy
She's correct. tongue
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by SweetieConstie(f): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
MissHatey... I see ya! cheesy Your bestie deactivated, why na?? cry

I'd miss her oo... sad
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by tosyne2much(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
ShayGirl:

110% percent sure.... any other is a counterfeitgringrin
You even know me more than I know myself tongue
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by ShayGirl(f): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
You even know me more than I know myself tongue

GBAM!!!! hehehecheesycheesy
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by unapapadeycraze: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

people wey like book no dey marry?

them dey marry but e dey tey. Dem nor like dickcheesy.

How certain are you that I haven't acquired a certain level of financial independence already?

you haven't joorh. Sheee money dey reach person wey get money? I say you wan do competition. As i dey see you so, na already made man you go like. You see the height of financial independence you need to garner.

marriage does. The cost, the time, the seriousness, the onerous workload. So some ladies prefer to go for m.sc before marriage.

you have no boyfriend. It's just fallacious claim. Pictures will speak volume.

I don't have a girlfriend. I wanna make you my girlfriend. if you become my girlfriend, i won't waste time to flaunt you on nairaland.

Official ni!! Household ko!! The space left is for ABF. Grab the offer while stock last undecided.

i'm damn serious. I love youcheesy.
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by jaybee3(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Like WTF!!!!!!!

I need to employ you mehn.... You sure have a lot of time on ya hands with the way you go about house styling your replies
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by Sleekyshuga(f): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
jaybee3:

Like WTF!!!!!!!

I need to employ you mehn.... You sure have a lot of time on ya hands with the way you go about house styling your replies
Employ me na undecided. I can work as your secretary on food supplies grin.

Some days are like that tongue..
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Good student. grin
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
iAmCharis:
Good student. grin
I just love you grin..

Good teacher..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
I just love you grin..
Good teacher..
I love you too. grin
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 30, 2016
AbroadBabe:
He pose like a duck on his pic and uses alot of grammar. Also he put a mark on his enemies grin

She is the most hated female on romance section.

He loves only lightskinned ladies

He does not like controversy but he's always on every controversial thread.

tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by omonighoblessing(f): 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=TamedWolf90 post=47993463][/quote] lol
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by rummeh: 2:52am On Jul 31, 2016
photoshoot:

grin

He no dy eva dy comment
Re: Nairaland Riddle: Create A Riddle About Nairaland. by Holuwaferanmi(m): 11:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
I am a guy my favorite food is snake who am i

mention me to answer first to answer get prizes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Common Phrase Puzzle / Solve This Simple IQ Test. / Post Any Word That Ends With 'ly'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.