Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Joseph Yobo Vs Okocha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo Vs Okocha (994 Views)

Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Joseph Yobo's Wife Shows Off Their Cute Kids (lovely Photo) / Joseph Yobo's Brother Gideon Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Yobo Vs Okocha by mamagee6(f): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2009
Who is better on the field and richer
Re: Joseph Yobo Vs Okocha by kok(m): 11:44am On Sep 19, 2009
dumb post!

When did Yobo Start and how far has he gone? Do you even know Okocha's record?
Re: Joseph Yobo Vs Okocha by RedRiver(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2009
kok:

dumb post!

When did Yobo Start and how far has he gone? Do you even know Okocha's record?

Poster does not know the answers to these questions that why she is asking the house for answers not more questions. If you know please tell us.

Personally i think its okocha cos he started earlier and used to earn more when he was an active baller. He has won a lot more as well. FINISH
Re: Joseph Yobo Vs Okocha by kizi: 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2009
RedRiver:

Poster does not know the answers to these questions that why she is asking the house for answers not more questions. If you know please tell us.

Personally i think its okocha cos he started earlier and used to earn more when he was an active baller. He has won a lot more as well. FINISH

RedRiver I am not responding to the question though but your response was cool and calm only if more people will respond to post in this manner, this forum will be fun rather than insulting one another

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - Dj Klem Of Radio Continental Was Robbed Yesterday / 2face And Annie Macaulay's Secret Marriage, Not True / Former Nigerian Beauty Queen Turns 'shoe Maker'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.