Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre (21531 Views)

FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre / NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins / Breaking NNPC Increases Fuel Price Again!!!! Now @165 per liter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Some irredeemable zombie will still be blaming GEJ

7 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by ventilation: 5:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Wicked government. I don't know what Buhari gave Yoruba Muslims that they keep supporting him.

They made petrol scarce and expensive for weeks before officially increasing the price, now they have done the same for Kerosene. Where are those wannabe Yoruba intellectuals that kept telling us how petroleum products were supposed to be free under GEJs government, now their prices are doubling and they are all quiet.
Yoruba christians nko? You mean to say only Muslims support Buhari? Let us know your saint candidate.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
So far it's same price the 5% and the 95% people are buying it, no problems. Lesson 101 for the sophisticated region, more to follow

8 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by henryutd(m): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
idupaul:

I am telling you immediately I read kero was scarce I knew it was artificial so Buhari and Co could effect a new price ...We will show Buhari that we that voted him in are same ones that will vote him out

And you think that it is possible to have a conclusive elections again in this country?

8 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by femi4: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
anigbajumo:

Ameen,as far as I gat excess.You don't forget Yoruba words..."Ibi ti a ti n se ni a ti n he je"...I don't know how to type wella in Yoruba but am sure u understand.
you did well grin
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by dogstyle007(m): 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Wicked government. I don't know what Buhari gave Yoruba Muslims that they keep supporting him.

They made petrol scarce and expensive for weeks before officially increasing the price, now they have done the same for Kerosene. Where are those wannabe Yoruba intellectuals that kept telling us how petroleum products were supposed to be free under GEJs government, now their prices are doubling and they are all quiet.
They are all foolzzzzz

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by AlphaT1(m): 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nawao.......
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by ephi123(f): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
It's funny how all the PAID agents - aresa, dropshot, omenka and co, always always conveniently avoid threads like these. Well, Nigerians are wiser now, never again will they make this kind of double tragedy and mistake.

Wicked government - constantly putting the people into worse hardship every single day. mschew

11 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Kingspin(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:

No mind those sit down supporters.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by isnovic(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
it is now official.
Since the country is broke we should try something different for a change.

They say, the definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result each time.

Plus all the money stolen here and there, and since we can not trust our National Assemblies to Enact laws that are selfless, then we should think outside the box.

go into special agreement to outsource our National Assemblies.

Since they cannot be trusted to enact laws or economic policies and plan to favour the electorates.

Look for German House or a good European Country-Finland is a good one, outsource the duties of law and policy formation plus Budgeting for a yearly payment( surprising less than one tenth what these bastards earn) for them to enact laws and policies for the country after feeding it with our needs and peculiarity.

Discuss, with America and develop a currency whose value is tied to the dollar. So all this scavenging for dollar and speculative buying and selling will stop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by anigbajumo(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
femi4:
you did well grin

Thanks sir
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by DropShot: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
ephi123:
It's funny how all the PAID agents - aresa, dropshot, omenka and co, always always conveniently avoid threads like these. Well, Nigerians are wiser now, never again will they make this kind of double tragedy and mistake.

Wicked government - constantly putting the people into worse hardship every single day. mschew
Go get proper education before you start mentioning my moniker.

Anyone who doesn't understand that removal of subsidy will push prices of Petroleum products upward is not worth my time.

Finally, when you lay your hands on the evidence to prove I'm a paid agent, bring it here. Loser!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by AlphaT1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
shala01:
Some irredeemable zombie will still be blaming GEJ

Some GEJ zombies don't reason at all, when crude oil sold for over $100pb, all ur hero could do was to share it among his cronies... The common man with poverty mentality would never reason well...

I don't queue behind any Naija politician.. They are all thesame.. GEJ, PMB, OBJ etc..
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by suxess18(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is getting out of hands ooo. NLC! What about salary for crying out loud?

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lols but seriously how come salaries don't also join the change and increase na, lols just kidding but this is serious, we need to know plans in place, things are getting hyked way too much, I get the dollar issue is worst world wide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Chukzyfcb(m): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
And then somebody will tell me that lack of subsidy will create competition amongst oil marketers & drive fuel price down.....I SAY NA LIEEEEE.......as long as 9ja lives, Greed will always suffice in the Oil & gas sector. Imagine, they buy 73/litre & sell to masses 180/250. Over 100% ROI MADE!!!
Meanwhile, don't we refine kerosene in Nigeria? Or will someone lie that the consumer demand for kerosene outweighs the supply in nigeria? Hence we had to resolve to Importation....na wa o!

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Theoflux(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
DaFuhrer:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/07/28/nnpc-hikes-kerosene-price-to-n135-on-monday/
And we buy here in Okene, Kogi state@#210/ltr - I bought last week. Uhm.., 9ja done change o >:
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by MARKone(m): 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
All I can sing is nigeria jaga jaga poor man dey suffer suffer.

Well this is the outcome of stomach infrastructure. Next election I hope we don't sell our future for 1,000 naira, spaghetti, a kg of rice etc.

Some sold as low as #500, witnessed it and wept for my people.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by kolaish(m): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
IF ALL THIS THING HAPPENED UNDER GEJ, NIGERIANS WOULD HAVE OCCUPIED THE WHOLE STREET IN LAGOS AND OTHER PARTS. IN THE MEANTIME, LET US ENJOY THE CHANGE.

11 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Zeze06(m): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
After several months of flight, death has finally landed in Nigeria. . .

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Xano(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beremx:
So the astronomical increase in the price of kerosene and artificial scarcity was done intentionally by the government to see if there would be reactions from Nigerians? Same game was played out to increase the price of fuel.

I am very disappointed!

Disappointed? Interesting coming from you. They intentionally made it scare, leading to arbitrary price increase, then, later gave an official price.

Beremx:
They should as well tell us how much they intend to sell 12.kg of gas since they also intentionally increased the price.

Ndi ara! angry

As regards cooking gas, it may now be around #4000. It seems that what they are doing. Now the cost of aviation fuel has increased though unofficially. It will soon be official, which means airline tickets may be close to 45% increase.

'Interesting' government.

8 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Lukmann1: 5:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
na gas win am abeg

1 Like

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Can anything good comes out of this government?Just curious!

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Beremx(f): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
Xano:

Disappointed? Interesting coming from you. They intentionally made it scare, leading to arbitrary price increase, then, later gave an official price.

As regards cooking gas, it may now be around #4000. It seems that what they are doing. Now the cost of aviation fuel has increased though unofficially. It will soon be official, which means airline tickets may be close to 45% increase.

'Interesting' government.
cooking gas is between 3500 to 4000 depending the station it is bought.
honestly,i am disappointed!
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Gabrielo7125(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
I don't understand oooooooo, I ve been buying a litre for over 200# since God knows when... I don't understand oooooooo, I ve been buying a litre for over 200# since God knows when...

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
210 here in a.i
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by kryptonian1987(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
If Buhari no kill us, we no go die again...!

main while, Zahra Buhari is busy using our oyel money, stolen by her, her mother and father to build orphanage home for those gullible somewhere else....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by glossy6(f): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
counsellorwiser:

Don't be my dear, you and your "co-patriots"* brought this government to power. You all must share in the blame, shame and misery!

grin grin grin nobody dey gree say im vote for Bubu again ooh. Even my yelloba colleagues sef! The ota ni isi no be here grin grin

8 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by aloeman15(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bros, why na?
If buhari said there's no subsidy, that means ALL importers and marketers have been stealing. Which in turn means that prices should be much lower than under gej.
But you're claiming subsidy was removed. Fine. That means that if buhari had kept his word that he wouldn't devalue the naira, removing subsidies on kerosene would cause only a slight bump in prices.
But he didn't, did he? Meaning he lacks any integrity. Compare him with the japanese prime minister who resigned this year and you'll understand.
But even with all the increases and naira devaluation, the REAL REASON why prices have increased is corruption- as stated in the story.
So is buhari fighting corruption or not? Bribery still thrives in the police, customs, military, and every single parastatal. So how, exactly, is buhari fighting corruption in his administration?
@DropShot-
Abeg, no vex. It's only because we all know that you're an ardent supporter of buhari. What was your stand on the presidential debates last year? Were you in support of buhari attending, or not?
DropShot:

Anyone who doesn't understand that removal of subsidy will push prices of Petroleum products upward is not worth my time.

Finally, when you lay your hands on the evidence to prove I'm a paid agent, bring it here. Loser!

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by ephi123(f): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
DropShot:

Uncle Esau, go and eat your porridge in peace and let's hear word abeg.

11 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by passionate88: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beremx:
So the astronomical increase in the price of kerosene and artificial scarcity was done intentionally by the government to see if there would be reactions from Nigerians? Same game was played out to increase the price of fuel.

I am very disappointed!
don't be disappointed o, more surprises are on the way

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Judge To DSS: Obey Court Orders Now Or Go Home / Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) / Cable EDITORIAL: Recall Onnoghen And Allow Him To Step Aside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.