Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper (50632 Views)

South Africa: Strong Reactions After The Announcement Of The Withdrawal Of The I / Mexican President Makes Shocking Announcement, Concedes Trump Has WON / Ugandan Legislator's Photos Having Sex With GF Published On Pages Of Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by stylochime: 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
efilefun:
waiting for people who will blame this on the current administration forgetting this shiii happened in ghana
Dis Administration Self... Buhari Y?

5 Likes

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by LovesonBlezz(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sharon6:
Hahahahahahahah. A whooping 13years reduction. The guy has no chill.

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
still waiting
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by Niwdog(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
And he decides to choose my birth month and date, this is wicked

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by brandchambers: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
You must be kidding. I think the saying is that what goes up must come down except your age. This obviously is a capricious attempt to turn the hand of time. A big time joker you are.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by mizzbouqui(f): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Really but this can't happen in Nigeria wink
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by ahahnow: 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin HE is looking for job na... they are only recruiting young people

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by Femich18(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
MandingoXXX:
Buhari why?
Must you comment? Your problem is bigger than Zuma Rock...lol
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by holluphemydavid(m): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
If na for Nigeria I 4 say na change course am lol
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by Dimaya: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
People no dey fear God
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by Stanbeto: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
My Brother 25x, how many times did i call you?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
LastMumu:
A similar mistake was made on mine too, instead of 1st of March 1989, the yeye hospital typist wrote 1st of March 2989. Officially making me the first man to be born in the future. angry

Even your 1989 is football age. Seems your parents saw the future, they knew you won't pass WAEC/JAMB on time, but that's okay. smiley

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
LastMumu:
A similar mistake was made on mine too, instead of 1st of March 1989, the yeye hospital typist wrote 1st of March 2989. Officially making me the first man to be born in the future. angry
lol, u be original Lastmumu
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by bluecircle470: 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Amoo shine wen amoo shine grin grin grin
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by Chidimba: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is epic. Reduction in age due to job

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by banky99(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Are you looking for PR1-PR8 backlinks to boost your website rankings on Google? I’ve already found the biggest inventory of US, UK, CA, and AU high PR websites from various niches. You can select the links by yourself, or request the SEO Expert Tool to find the high PR pages for you for free!

Follow this Personal Link: https://www.linksmanagement.com/ref/?utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=8bd2a5cf&utm_medium=forum&utm_term=4 and sign up to see PR1-PR8 backlinks pages which LinksManagement has to offer. By using this link, you also get an opportunity to receive $50 bonus on your link building needs!
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by DeRay98(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Same trick Ghana used to apply for U17, with small old men running around the pitch like grasscutters wey see sugarcane plantation. grin
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

Even your 1989 is football age. Seems your parents saw the future, they knew you won't pass WAEC/JAMB on time, but that's okay. smiley

If I insult you now you will start crying. undecided
See your four corner head like slice bread. grin

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by realestniggah: 5:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
LastMumu:

Lastmumu

lol this time around u are not pretending to be anything..

I alway look forward to your comment.. they crack me up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by cornel994(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin e get y
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by bennie1980(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
He want play for Ghana Under 21. Another football age
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by OduduaDefender(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Is he planning to join Arsenal?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by OlafenwaMoses(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
The clown must be a natural bastard..
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by slex(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
LastMumu:

Lastmumu

Hahaha. Brother please go back to the future and I hope N1=$1 in the year 2989
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by daroz(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
LastMumu:

Lastmumu
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Hahahahhaha...na bank job cause am

That's his bank age right? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by ministeriallist: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
efilefun:
waiting for people who will blame this on the current administration forgetting this shiii happened in ghana..... i don know say our UGANDAN yoooooooths wont disappoint
Buhari why? grin
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by tunnarsy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hey kosi Arugbo ni ghana

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
end tyme age
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by AreaFada2: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
People sha.

So he entered secondary school while still in the womb. Since all documents are still valid. grin shocked
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by babyfaceafrica: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
byrron:

That's his bank age right? grin grin grin
yes o..if na u ko?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth Announcement On Newspaper by justjify(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Scam...
Ghanians are learning the trade and are catching up fast. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taliban To Declare "Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan" / Israel Signs Peace Treaties With Arab States At Whitehouse Ceremony / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.