Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) (9955 Views)

Oga At The Top Crooner Spotted With NNPC GMD / Boko Haram Terrorist Who Kidnapped Shettima Ali Monguno Arrested. Photos / Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by docjuli(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Less than 48 hours a video doubting the campaign promises made by the present administration went viral, our security men went into action. One cannot but ask why the security men swoop into action when several kidnapping cases (except for few high profile cases) have remained a mystery. Despite concealing their faces in the video, our security men have tracked them down and their identity revealed. See below:

grin
Kudos to the creator of this video. This is what I call creativity at its peak. This government should do her best to prove critics wrong. God bless Nigeria.

In case you have not watched the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL3GfzJZaw0

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin
Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by jamesibor: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by eme1n(m): 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thumbs up.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by deji68: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin grin grin Serves dem right "kriminals"
Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by Sealeddeal(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Chimps want follow una play and una come dey arrest them. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by TheFreeOne: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Those guys deserves an award not arrest cos they spoke undiluted truth.

Has it not been pain and tears since the present govt came to power vis-à-vis state of the economy, insecurity, govt incompetency, Buhari's nepotism and divisiveness e.t.c

Abeg make Dem free those guys jare.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by Biggersammy: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
only in naija

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by Almajiri1: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
This shouldn't be smuggled in as creativity.Coldplay should sue likewise the e-money crew.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by obailala(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by NextGovernor(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
hahaha.

These part kept me rolling

"abi your office dey for sky"
"Amaechi collect and you hail am and Dasuki collect and you jail am"

lolz

26 Likes

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by witorwitoutyou(m): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dem don finish bubu grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by pacino26(m): 5:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
Arrested abi Let me get bananas
Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by erunz(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
i zon zie grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by Donniefred(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
chai una don finish bubu

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Have they accepted to refund the billions they collected from Dasuki? Somebody call Sahara Reporters cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by TheFreeOne: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
NextGovernor:
hahaha.

These part kept me rolling

"abi your office dey for sky"
"Amaechi collect and you hail am and Dasuki collect and you jail am"

lolz

And

"We no give you vote you take am

Certificate sef you fake am
"

Na fake. Na fake
Oya my brother this change Na yawa
grin grin grin

Lovely rhymes

16 Likes

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
MY NEW RINGTONE

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by FagsamPHP(m): 5:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
k
Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by Dcomrade(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin
Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by chxe: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
I am waiting for ZOMBIES and Afonjas to prove this guy wrong.

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by holluwai(m): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
Men this is just creative.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by Realist2: 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
tumababa:
MY NEW RINGTONE
I abeg can u share it with me on whatsapp +2347035574824 , i need this video.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
TheFreeOne:
Those guys deserves an award not arrest cos they spoke undiluted truth.

Has it not been pain and tears since the present govt came to power vis-à-vis state of the economy, insecurity, govt incompetency, Buhari's nepotism and divisiveness e.t.c

Abeg make Dem free those guys jare.

Which guys dem arrest? Who do you want freed?
Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by BankeSmalls(f): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
In the future, more of this music will be composed as youths continue to lose their jobs and wallow in penury. I better sing this kind song than do crime.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by Dcomrade(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Op, Pls any good link to download the video cheesy
Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by Dcomrade(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lalasticlala make non politics section viewers see this video Na.....it's worth permanent site! wink

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by medpren: 6:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
Fascism and tyranny instituted by the presidiot-in-chief.

My take is -Is the guy from SE/SS or SW. If the guy is a yoruba I don't pity him, he should hold his people accountable for enthroning a fulani tyrant because of their rabid hate for GEJ and SS/SE. His people caused his pains.

I don't really blame presidiot buhari he is just a dog who got a bone and like every dog, he will eat the bone.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by Ikwokrikwo: 6:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
Very nice video.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by hucienda: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
lmao!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Dayyyymm yo! T'is epic! grin Creativity extraordinaire.

The songwriter, artist and producer deserve an award greater than the grammy - satire section. grin

This song is a comic, witty and a masterpiece!!

Didn't know when I listened to it all! cheesy 5 minutes on data well spent and next to be downloaded.
Whoever tok say Nigerians no dey multitalented ivin in d face of advasiti dey jonze. cheesy

Lalasticlala and the crew, take a listen ... can ease one of the hardship brought by 'change' in the country today.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: "After The Election Wey Dem Dey" Crooner Arrested (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anniversary: BAN Is Nigeria's Biggest Movement - Yahaya Bello Ambassadors / Insecurity: Some Of The Kidnappings Incidents Are Politically Instigated - Wike / EFCC Vs Yahaya Bello: Dele Momodu Faults "Selective Prosecution"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.