Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,652 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

BRITAIN'S BUSIEST PARENTS: Family Consider Tot 20 After Welcoming Their 19th Bab - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BRITAIN'S BUSIEST PARENTS: Family Consider Tot 20 After Welcoming Their 19th Bab (757 Views)

Man Receives Car Gift From His Boss, Prince Ned Nwoko, After Welcoming A Child / A Teen’s Guide Tot.h.i.n.k. B.I.G. By Ben Carson.#igslekki #bookoftheweek / US Man Shows Off His 2 ‘wives’ On Facebook, They Both Live With Him & Have A Bab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BRITAIN'S BUSIEST PARENTS: Family Consider Tot 20 After Welcoming Their 19th Bab by JoelNkantaBlog: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
BRITAIN’S biggest family have welcomed baby number 19 to their brood and revealed they won’t rule out rounding the number to an “even 20”.
Superparents Sue and Noel Radford brought newborn Phoebe Willow back to their bustling home after a 40-minute labour, weighing 7lb 15oz.
Beaming mum Sue, 41, told The Sun it still may NOT be her last baby, adding: “Phoebe is so beautiful and I am happy to have her here safely for now – but never say never.”
This echoes Noel’s comment last month when he said: “We don’t plan to not have any more and we don’t plan to have any more. If it happens it happens, that’s how we roll.”
The family do not claim benefits and keep finances afloat through a successful family-owned bakery close by their home in Morecambe, Lancashire.
Phoebe joins siblings Chris, 27, Sophie, 22, Chloe, 21, Jack, 19, Daniel, 17, Luke, 15, Millie, 14, Katie, 13, James, 12, Ellie, 11, Aimee, ten, Josh, nine, Max, seven, Tillie, six, Oscar, four, Casper, three and Hallie, 13-months.
But they consider themselves parents to 19 after sadly losing baby Alfie at 23 weeks into the pregnancy in July 2014.
Last night said: “Our friends and family keep saying I should have one to get an even number – so round it off to an even 20.
“I can’t rule it out. At the moment I am happy to have Phoebe with us, she is healthy and a little stunner. We are over the moon to have her here.
“The rest of the kids are lining up to have a cuddle, I find it easy because they muck in so much.
“She slept from 11.30pm straight through until 8am last night and that was her first proper night at home, hopefully it will continue like that. She is shattered from the attention.”
Sue was just 14 when she first found out that she was pregnant over two-and-a-half-decades ago – but they were determined to keep baby Chris as both were given up for adoption from birth.
They got hitched four years later and she was soon expecting their second child Sophie.
Just over a year afterwards they found out that they were expecting Chloe – and babies have been in quick succession even since.
Sue’s typical day kicks off at 6.30am and she doesn’t get to bed until 11pm.
Noel sets off to work at the (Click on the link below to read more)
<[url; http://primeviewsng.com]>

Re: BRITAIN'S BUSIEST PARENTS: Family Consider Tot 20 After Welcoming Their 19th Bab by F22RAPTOR(m): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Strong genes plus a working economy. Kudos to them.
Re: BRITAIN'S BUSIEST PARENTS: Family Consider Tot 20 After Welcoming Their 19th Bab by robinsonmfon(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Father Abraham

(1) (Reply)

Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) / What Is Growing Up Like... / A Doctor Shares His Story With An Abortion Seeker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.