Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) (57337 Views)

Tony Elumelu And Akon Pictured Together Enjoying Boat Cruise In Lagos / Tony Elumelu Visits The Pyramids In Egypt (Photos) / Aliko Dangote, Toyin Saraki And Others Attend Folorunsho Alakija’s Son’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by tola400: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-7nvQAiB1izc/V5tBREysxNI/AAAAAAAChsY/u3pJzXtxGYUyhkVglnN_6S-AmrLgnzVCwCLcB/s1600/Coez3f7W8AM15FU.jpg[/img]

Billionaire businessman Tony Elumelu shared this adorable photo of his triplets with the wife of the Senate president Mrs Toyin Saraki yesterday.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/29/billionaire-tony-elumelus-triplets-pose-with-senate-presidents-wife/

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by HungerBAD: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beautiful.

This Saraki wife nearly spoil the picture.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Tolexander: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
Are they triplets or twins with their younger sister!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by sarrki(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sweet I will love to have one or twins too

5 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beautiful smiley
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by wordbank(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Plus d money tony get, him go still collect bride price?
See business

58 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
sarrki:
Sweet I will love to have one or twins too

Not sure if yorubas give birth to twins or triplets. Mostly twins or more are by Igbos and SS. Likewise to Albino, have you ever seen an albino by yoruba or Hausa? Lol... Never, impossible. 90% of Albinos in Nigeria are by Igbos. A Testament they are God chosen people.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Benjom(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
I smell money. Therefore, I blame money grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

Not sure if yorubas give birth to twins or triplets. Mostly twins or more are by Igbos and SS. Likewise to Albino, have you ever seen an albino by yoruba or Hausa? Lol... Never, impossible. 90% of Albinos in Nigeria are by Igbos. A Testament they are God chosen people.

Lol...you are funny. But I agree most Albinos I have come across if not all are Igbos. Don't think I have ever seen yoruba or Hausa albino. Do you know if there is a scientific; biological or genetic reason behind that?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Innovator90:

Lol...you are funny. But I agree most Albinos I have come across if not all are Igbos. Don't think I have ever seen yoruba or Hausa albino. Do you know if there is a scientific; biological or genetic reason behind that?

I don't have enough time to explain but like I said Igbos/Hebrews are the chosen children of God. They are the original man. Not a coincidence that Gad, one of the sons of Jacob has a temple today named after him in Anambra called ObiGad meaning temple of Gad. One of Gad's sons named Eri or Nri settled in what is today AguluEri in Anambra also. If you go to the bible now, in the old testament , you will see Gad and Eri there. Is it a coincidence that of all places in the world, it's in Anambra that you have their names. The genes of Igbos are original, powerful and dominant explains why they still give birth to white children and Albinos.Go on YouTube and search Igbo couple gives birth to Caucasian.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

I don't have enough time to explain but like I said Igbos/Hebrews are the chosen children of God. They are the original man. Not a coincidence that Gad, one of the sons of Jacob has a temple today named after him in Anambra called ObiGad meaning temple of Gad. One of Gad's sons named Eri or Nri settled in what is today AguluEri in Anambra also. If you go to the bible now, in the old testament , you will see Gad and Eri there. Is it a coincidence that of all places in the world, it's in Anambra that you have their names. The genes of Igbos are original, powerful and dominant explains why they still give birth to white children and Albinos.Go on YouTube and search Igbo couple gives birth to Caucasian.

Interesting. Where in the bible is all these in? Give me the name, chapter and verse.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Innovator90:

Interesting. Where in the bible is all these in? Give me the name, chapter and verse.

You think I'm lying. Genesis 48:16. Pay attention to Eri's siblings names...Areli, Arodi which are Igbo names.
http://biblehub.com/genesis/46-16.htm

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by ShoutHallelujah(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Seen
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by VocalWalls: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

The rich ball with the rich... No room for seepage.

Simple Tips That Will Make People Envy Your Living Room
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by zeberebe: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
Okay
Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by blazetitov: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

You think I'm lying. Genesis 48:16. Pay attention to Eri's siblings names...Areli, Arodi which are Igbo names.
http://biblehub.com/genesis/46-16.htm

What does Areli and Arodi mean in Ibo?

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by datola: 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beautiful.

But how possible have the triplets grown up. Was it this or last year the birth of the triplets were announced on Nairaland or billionaire's children grow faster?

Somebody mentioned previously if Yoruba give birth to twins and triplets. As as matter of fact, a town in Oyo state has the world record of highest number of twins reproduction.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Chidimba: 5:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
I want twins too!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Ogunleti01: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

Just google the name of a town "Igboora" in ibarapa central of oyo state and you will be amazed. Acknowledge bu the UNICEF as the town with the most number of twins in the world.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by flyca: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Somebody is on the loose on this thread. Mods, chain him! angry

Gad ko, Eri ni. undecided
I've Chinese albino before

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by temptnow: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

watch how zombies will come and kill you here.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by MARKone(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
My future daughters in law cool whether Tony likes it or not Na him sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Those girls nose wey dey near her armpits go don hear am. Body odour no sabi big man wife

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by stevebond007(m): 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

MY DEAR GOOGLE AND WIKIPEADIA NA UR FWEND! YORUBAS HAVE THE HIGHEST TWINNING RATE IN THE WORLD.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by IamQuins: 5:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

The better u start receiving sense the better for u and your people.

18 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Zico5(m): 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

Someone should help me. Have u ever left ur enclave before? I have never seen a statement like this. So many people we meet or interact wt on daily basis on nairaland are myopic in nature. How on earth could someone assume that twins or triplets could only be found in a particular region. May God help us o.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by BABANGBALI: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ogunleti01:
Just google the name of a town "Igboora" in ibarapa central of oyo state and you will be amazed. Acknowledge bu the UNICEF as the town with the most number of twins in the world.
you get time to dey answer dat attention seeker from the yeast

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by IamQuins: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
stevebond007:

MY DEAR GOOGLE AND WIKIPEADIA NA UR FWEND! YORUBAS HAVE THE HIGHEST TWINNING RATE IN THE WORLD.

O boi ur case is severe....

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by glossy6(f): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

Iya beji berekete for Yoruba land. I think Ondo has the highest number of multiple births in the world. Correct me if I am wrong. I am a twin sha and it runs in my lineage.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by hoodua467(m): 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

Pity that in these age and clime, with the resources available to everyone for Research, someone is still believing his clan is special, superior, and others are inferior! Phenomenal stupidity

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by Tunami(m): 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Uduak2019:

sharaap, dont comment on what you dont know, yoruba has the highest birthrate of twins in the world. An ancient town, "igbo ora" has the highest recorded birthrate of twins in the world.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu's Triplets With Toyin Saraki (Photo) by kaen1317: 5:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
Blessed beyond measure. God is great!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) / Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising / Adama Indimi At Her Brother, Ahmed's Wedding To Zahra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.