Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Hiit Institute Is Offering Scholarship! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hiit Institute Is Offering Scholarship! (4269 Views)

Eepnl Is Offering Scholarship For Postgraduate Studies / Universities Offering Scholarship In Norway (degree, Msc, Phd) / Which Of The Private University In Nigeria Is Offering Medicine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiit Institute Is Offering Scholarship! by Ndi(f): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2006
As part of our 10year anniversry celebration, we are offering scholarship for all interested candidate that may want to be I.T literate or professional.

HiiT (HANDS-ON INSTITUTUE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) is a leading I.T Institution aim at delivering result-oriented, high quality, cost effective and comprehensive IT Education and training programmes to individuals, corporate bodies, Government and others.

Since 1996, we have graduated over 15,000 students in various IT courses. Many of these graduates are today gainfully employed in top organisations within the country and beyond.

Our training methodology gives you not less than 80% practical exposure which is second to none in the industry. Our practical training is strictly one student-one-PC. Also our lectures are complimented with self-developed and clearly printed course manuals.

Our faculty is made up of competent, friendly and experienced Resource Persons that guarantees you premium Value for your Time and Money[i][/i][b][/b]. Our training centres are in learning friendly environments. Our labs and classrooms are equipped with air-conditioned and other training aids. We also have a heavy duty Standby Generator to ensure constant power supply in each centre.

For more information on the scholarship offer, visit us @ 27 Obafemi Awolowo Way Ikeja. ( After Hunger Buster eatery @ Ikeja B/Stop.) That is for the Lagos Centre.
Kano Centre: 23, Zaria Road Kano.
Or call Ndidiamaka on 08037888238 or 08023244017.
Re: Hiit Institute Is Offering Scholarship! by funmishow: 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2006
I am really interested in this offer.Thanks.i will right there.
Re: Hiit Institute Is Offering Scholarship! by Ndi(f): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2006
Hi! i was not around when you came, i hope u were well attended to.

I'll be seeing you around.
Re: Hiit Institute Is Offering Scholarship! by greatgeo(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2006
Hi am very much interested how much does it cost and caurse duration.how do i go about it.
Re: Hiit Institute Is Offering Scholarship! by Ndi(f): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2006
Which of the courses are u interested in? is it the I.T literacy courses, certification or Professional courses? i 'll be waiting for your reply.
Re: Hiit Institute Is Offering Scholarship! by skylolyng(m): 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2007
hi Ndi, i learnt about the scholarship stuff from HIIT. well i am interested in A+ (OS) certification. how much is that done at HIIT and how do i secure a scholarship in that regards. pls can you reply me at this address: misithijna@yahoo.com. my phone number is 08055425412. i really need tis informaton fast because i have to do this exam before the end of january 2007. thanks for your quick response and anticipated assistance. Bayo
Re: Hiit Institute Is Offering Scholarship! by tardeh: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2007
Hi,Ndi- i'm really interested in this and i live in Lagos(not far from Ikeja).i don't know what course to choose cos i don't know what they're about but i'm a secondary school leaver. I left school 3 years ago.I'll really appreciate it if you can contact me.My email address is 'talktotade _2006 @yahoo.com'.pls,indicate the course(s) & the price(s).Thanks.
Re: Hiit Institute Is Offering Scholarship! by curtez: 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2010
Thanks Ndi for this information. i would love to know if the company have a branch in Abuja and if they do, are they also en-backing on the scholarship. please i anticipate your immediate response

(1) (Reply)

I Just Saw My 100 Level Cgpa = 4.11 / UNICAL Disowns Fake Recruitment Advertisement Trending On Social Media / Rdi Nigeria/uk Distance Learnin Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.