Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! (27072 Views)

Deadline For 2012 Waec Ssce Online Registration / Breaking News:weac Release This Year Ssce Result / When Would The Result For May/june Waec Be Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by mhlazio(m): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2009
Pls o,my guyz my junr bro,jst check his result nw,he saw\"RESULT NOT AVAILABLE FOR CANDIDATE IN THE PREVIOUS YEAR(2009)\"pls my guyz wat happend,and sm of his mate has just checkd there result at anoda centre,i tnk al d results in dat centre has be canceled or wat do u tnk?and my bro has jst recieved an adminsn leta to a sch bt they said he mst bring his result b4 he resume wat we do?he is my only bro(blood bro).
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by Tophin(m): 9:41am On Sep 21, 2009
Dclique:

In Waec 21% performed well.

While in Neco 10% performed well.

Are they telling us that nigerian students are getting more dumb every year or what,

Syllabus is getting wilder everyday and people are not ready to teach or learn,
Everybody is only ready to make MONEY

EGO,WASOBIR,OWO

mhlazio:

Pls o,my guyz my junr bro,jst check his result nw,he saw\"RESULT NOT AVAILABLE FOR CANDIDATE IN THE PREVIOUS YEAR(2009)\"pls my guyz wat happend,and sm of his mate has just checkd there result at anoda centre,i tnk al d results in dat centre has be canceled or wat do u tnk?and my bro has jst recieved an adminsn leta to a sch bt they said he mst bring his result b4 he resume wat we do?he is my only bro(blood bro).

The result in that center has been cancel or been held till ffolder notice
sry oooh embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by StEdwin(m): 10:46am On Sep 21, 2009
At last!!! Adupe ooooooooooooooooo.
Is waec trying to tell us that we are having a generation that will not be able to pioneer change or what?
Whose fault for the failure? Waec, the schools, the students or the entire system has failed?
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by Omogboms(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2009
It is trueooooooooooo the result is out and i am part of the 21% that passed
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by Dclique(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2009
Good For You.
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by ellab(f): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2009
THOSE WHO HAVE 'OUTSTANDING' RESULTS SHOULD CHECK DEIR RESULTS IN D NEXT 2WKS.
AND HEY,IT WILL COME OUT FINE.
sumtimes dey giv good grades in d outstandin results.
p.s:dis is an advice 4 sum1 who has bin in ur shoes b4.
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by Seun(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2009
Head, Nigerian National Office of the Council, Dr. Iyi Uwadiae, who announced the results in Lagos yesterday, said a[b] total of 1,373,009 candidates[/b], consisting of 755,955 males and 617,054 females sat for the examination.

However he said, of the total number of candidates that sat for the examination, only 356,981, representing 25.99 percent obtained credits and above in English Language, Mathematics and at least three other subjects.

1,373,009 candidates took the exams.
356,981 candidates passed the exams.
Number of failures =  1,373,009 - 356,981 = 1,016,028.
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by ichommy(m): 1:18pm On Sep 21, 2009
are you afraid to check yours grin
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by oyinlaifa(m): 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2009
WAEC fork people up, the result of this year is very bad maybe they want to use it for business as someone said earlier.
I just pray that it should'nt affect my friends. is now out have you check yours,
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by oyinlaifa(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2009
Please my fellow Nigerians you don't have to be afraid yours, just try to check it, although it is unfortunate that it is only 25% of people that made up to 5credits,

Thanks
Regards
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by yugoboy: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2009
mine says,no result for this candidate in the specified year.cud it be from the scratch card?
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by delejames(m): 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2009
yugoboy:

mine says,no result for this candidate in the specified year.cud it be from the scratch card?

Go and ask your principal,maybe your school is stil owing WAEC.
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by Dclique(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2009
Lol, I doubt if that could be the reason.
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by oyinlaifa(m): 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2009
Make sure before leaving to the cafe to check your result, please commit the result to God hands,
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by oyinlaifa(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2009
I want all my Bros and Sist to know that God only help those that help themselves,
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by oyinlaifa(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2009
They should just hope that they are going to go release their result is a matter of patience,
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by semid4lyfe(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2009
I'm sure most of the peeps who passed ( at least 5 credits including Maths & English ) are based in the South - West.

Anyhow sha, I thank God for WAEC becos my younger brother's NECO was bad but his WAEC result was EXCELLENT & OUTSTANDING.
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by Tophin(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2009
20% out of 25% candidate who pass waec is runs

na runs man pikin thay do now. grin grin grin grin grin ;Do gaaoooooooooooooh
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by franctony(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2009
Tophin:

20% out of 25% candidate who pass waec is runs

na runs man pikin thay do now. grin grin grin grin grin ;Do gaaoooooooooooooh
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
oyinlaifa:

Make sure before leaving to the cafe to check your result, please commit the result to God hands,
is this not a medicine after death(for those who did not prepare for the exams)
yugoboy:

those who have similar problem should not panic, try checking it next time. i heard the same problem while initially checking my sister's, but now it is out

The result in that center has been cancel or been held till ffolder notice
sry oooh embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
[quote][/quote]i dont think this is the reason
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by darne(m): 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2009
Sumbody help,, I hope this doesnt mean we would not see our Result,, It also shows an error message now that i checked mine that says result is not available for the specified student for this year,, I hope this would not lead to the cancellation of our Result,, Amen
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by filibust: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2009
To be candid,majority of those that sat for this year'S exam,didn't prepare adequately.
the poor performance can't be blamed on the exam body. what's ur reaction to that?
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by oyinlaifa(m): 12:09pm On Sep 22, 2009
Hi my friend don't be afraid, am sure is network problem! so my kind advise is that you should retry to send it again and see how it will go thru, so take care and success,
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by oyinlaifa(m): 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2009
My friend i beg you in the name of God, don't wish cancellation upon your result, what i want you to do now is to go back and recheck the result it could be that you type the wrong code or password to be precised. so take care,
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by Tophin(m): 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2009
I DONE MAKE MY WAEC RESULT OOH

I ONLY READ PSALM 23 BEFORE CHECKING THE RESULT AND IT WORK

I THANK GOD OOH
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by darne(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2009
oyinlaifa:

My friend i beg you in the name of God, don't wish cancellation upon your result, what i want you to do now is to go back and recheck the result it could be that you type the wrong code or password to be precised. so take care,
oyinlaifa:

Hi my friend don't be afraid, am sure is network problem! so my kind advise is that you should retry to send it again and see how it will go thru, so take care and success,

Thanks guys,, But it still shows the same error message and this isnt from me alone i guess ,, I talked to a teacher from my school and he said i should see our principal on friday,, I Just pray that the result would be Good,,
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by bawomolo(m): 4:00am On Sep 23, 2009
reading psalm 23 or prayer wont change ur test results
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by Engine234: 4:57am On Sep 23, 2009
i hear say e bad well well.  embarassed
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by Chisel: 8:50am On Sep 23, 2009
It is only unfortunate that the educational system is decaying.The effect of mushroom private schools springing up and total neglect of government schools have made the matter worse.I'm just wondering what type of environment we will find ourselves in the next 10yrs.We all need to wake up to arrest and destroy this cankerworm.The truth of the matter is that majority of the students now are dumb.[i][/i]
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by Chisel: 9:16am On Sep 23, 2009
[i]These results from WAEC and NECO are enough for ''somebody'' to resign cos it's a national calamity.Maybe something will happen when the result shows 5% from both org.[/i]
Re: 2009 May/June WAEC SSCE Result Released! by estilo(f): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2009
shocked A freind of mine called me yesterday and told me that they held all her result.

Is there possibility that they will still release the result?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo University Begins Second Semester Online / Lecturers Who Are Not Doctors ‘should No Longer’ Teach Medical Students / 17 Things That May Cease To Exist In 2030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.