Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Why Does Pimples Grow Only On The Face? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Does Pimples Grow Only On The Face? (911 Views)

Girl Who Shot Herself In The Face In Suicide Attempt Get Face Transplant(Pics) / 7 Wrong Things Nigerians Say About Acnes And Pimples / How To Get Rid Of Oily Skin On The Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Pimples Grow Only On The Face? by mezynaija(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hello Nairalanders, ever since i got to 18 years, I have been battling with pimples all over my faces, it was not a funny experience. My hands always on my face scratching and pealing, instead of it to go, it brings out a fresh one. I was ashamed of approaching some girls because of how bad my face looks. But thank God, my face is free now and I look more cute than ever.

But the question is, why does pimples grow just on our face and not any other part of the body?

QUESTION by Mezy Kings, Admin @ www.jtownconnect.com

Re: Why Does Pimples Grow Only On The Face? by mezynaija(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
lalasticlala come and answer this question ooh
Re: Why Does Pimples Grow Only On The Face? by Tolexander: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2016

But the question is, why does pimples grow just on our face and not any other part of the body?
pimples grow in the back and shoulders also, not only in the face.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Pimples Grow Only On The Face? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Do you want them to grow on your dixk? undecided
Re: Why Does Pimples Grow Only On The Face? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 30, 2016
and on the chest
Tolexander:
pimples grow in the back and shoulders also, not only in the face.

(1) (Reply)

For Men: Reverse That Infertility / How To End Period In 3 Days: Shorten Period Naturally / Health : The Must Know Effects Goat Meat Can Cause To Man's Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.