Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

What Is The Relationship Between Wisdom, Skill And Virtue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Relationship Between Wisdom, Skill And Virtue (517 Views)

"Humility Is No Longer Just A Virtue But A Strategy" / A Dozen Words Of Wisdom That Would Make You A Better Person / When You Dont Know Where The Relationship Is Going Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Relationship Between Wisdom, Skill And Virtue by Charlesdonald(m): 6:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
For me the ultimate relationship between wisdom, skill and virtue is that Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and
virtue is doing it.
I believe that for a man to succeed in life he needs the company of these three things....

........... So feel free to drop your own understanding onrelationship between wisdom, skill and virtue we might just learn from yours

(1) (Reply)

Over Hundred Millitants Invade Akwa Ibom Govt House / How Can I Delete An Advert That Was Mistakenly Posted? / Wow! The Price Of Hair Extensions (xpression, Darling, Etc) Has Increased.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.