Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,083 members, 7,825,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Help Advise On Choice Of University Abroad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help Advise On Choice Of University Abroad (414 Views)

Help Advise On This Building Plan / Help On Choice Of Phone / Pls Help Advise; Our Islamic Friend Threatens Our Friendship With Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Advise On Choice Of University Abroad by Lambkings(m): 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Good day nairalanders, i'm happy to write here today once more. Without taking much of your time, my sister studied human anatomy and want to further her studies abroad to study human medicine.... The issue here is she prefers studying abroad to complete her studies... I just need advice to which University abroad she could apply for to aid her complete her studues in no distance time. Please lemme her from those with experience... Thanks once more for your patience ti to read this piece to the end....
Am seating behind to hear from you

(1) (Reply)

How Many Have Gotten Their Waec Results And How Did You Check It / A Need For Seun Osewa To Creates A Section On Frequently Asked Questions On Nai / Gcic Worldwide Official Logo 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.