Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,948 members, 7,845,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Lady Narrates How Her Dad Was Scammed By A Fake Pastor Adeboye. Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How Her Dad Was Scammed By A Fake Pastor Adeboye. Pics (679 Views)

Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House / Fake Pastor Who Killed Baby For Rituals Paraded With His Boxes Of Charms. Photos / Fake Pastor Caught While Trying To Bury Pot Of Charm At Someone's Compound. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How Her Dad Was Scammed By A Fake Pastor Adeboye. Pics by tosin400: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
[img]http://4.bp..com/-LmEX4jHHbw8/V5uCYUNpJBI/AAAAAAADA78/NuDMW6HyUXstYxiqRFfhDsIOAElaiIiXQCLcB/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

A Lady sent screenshots of how her dad was scammed by a Facebook user pretending to be pastor Adeboye..She wrote
.My Daddy, (A pensioner in his 60s) got scammed yesterday by a man claiming to be Daddy Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God. I have observed that a lot of these fraudsters are on social media under the guise of prominent individuals like Pa Adeboye.

After my Dad made the payment of his widow's mite, he called to inform me and I felt terrible, so then I searched the name Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and found out the 'plenty many' accounts that exist on Facebook, I couldn’t recognize the real one myself, so I started adding up all the supposed 'Enoch Adejares', lo and behold, one of them responded and the attached conversation 1, 2, 3, ensued. (Please read)
Please Nigerians, let's be a lot more careful in our association with people, and our quest for miracles or prayers especially on social media, as most of these accounts are FAKE. Remember, we are 'small gods'. God can answer our prayers if we cry out to him with our own little voice.
My advice to all prominent individuals/Nigerians is also that they get their social media accounts verified, for many of us who might not know what this means, it is a little tick beside a prominent individuals's profile on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter e..t.c) that validates the authenticity of a particular account. Once this individual's account has this tick, all other accounts are considered FAKE. Nigerians Beware!

see more screenshots below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/29/lady-narrates-how-her-dad-was-scammedby-a-fake-pastor-adeboye-pics/

[img]http://1.bp..com/-IC6VYJO8QQE/V5uCfD2AmEI/AAAAAAADA8A/GN_3sRTJUaMwG-RL9Vb5tq-MtM8PpIhyACLcB/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-fxqog25yYzs/V5uCmPHPi_I/AAAAAAADA8E/lFm0oRk3Xcs1W7lN736A6NuOvn8w-MqbwCLcB/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-0c1o2l8H6fs/V5uCp_8VA6I/AAAAAAADA8I/3379-Vj_upURVliL5QD6ynUnVBEi-V8hgCLcB/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Dad Was Scammed By A Fake Pastor Adeboye. Pics by ladyF(f): 9:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Religion has made people become so gullible. grin
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Dad Was Scammed By A Fake Pastor Adeboye. Pics by Abduljohn(m): 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
This happen when Christians fail to read bible but good at worshipping GO.

As busy as Adeboye is can he have time to chat with millions that want to chat with him?
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Dad Was Scammed By A Fake Pastor Adeboye. Pics by soberdrunk(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
LMAO @ "inbox me so i will pray with you" hahahahahahahaahahaha! That line killed me!! Nothing way Naija guys nor fit use do scam i swear to Sango!
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Dad Was Scammed By A Fake Pastor Adeboye. Pics by pythonkid(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
church ! why africans need to wise up ...
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Dad Was Scammed By A Fake Pastor Adeboye. Pics by Cadamlk: 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is annoying .What sane person will want to do a thing like this? The people behind this scam are cursed already.
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Dad Was Scammed By A Fake Pastor Adeboye. Pics by Henrypebbles: 12:11am On Jul 30, 2016
Hahahahaha...Naija yahoo boys too much. "I have a secretary handling that."
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Dad Was Scammed By A Fake Pastor Adeboye. Pics by oluwatosin400: 5:46am On Jul 30, 2016
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady Narrates How Her Dad Was Scammed By A Fake Pastor Adeboye. Pics by DannyJ19(m): 7:07am On Jul 30, 2016
Naija.... D hustle is real...

(1) (Reply)

'they Electrocuted Me' Says Indonesia's Death-row Prisoner Nearing Execution / Two Female Nigerian Catch In Attempt To Steal Meat ( Pics) / Report Says 370 Kilos Of Cocaine Found At Coca-cola Factory In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.