Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? (1030 Views)

Who Says There Is Hardship In Nigeria? / Reports Of Hardship In Nigeria ‘mere Propaganda’ – NAN Chief, Onanuga / Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by Freegift75: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls it's time to educate ourselves - Enough of spit on Buhari

Ever since the inception of this administration of President Buhari, Nigerians have being complaining of the high level of economic hardship in the country.

If you meet anyone you hear: "dis sufferness too much....deiris scarcity money in d country...!

Examining Nigerians critically, I ask, is it true their is scarcity of Money in a country of 170million people who spent over N600Billions on beer drinks alone?

Nigerian Breweries recorded sales of almost N300
billion in 2015 while Guinness is expected to record
sales of N275 billion totaling almost =N=600 Billion
(About $3 billion) which is about 3% of our GDP. That
is about 3billion bottles of beers.

Now who drank the bottles?

The average Nigerian is
either a Christian or a Muslim. Both religions enjoin
adherents to avoid or minimize alcohol intake. So, who
drank =N=600 billion worth of alcohol in one year?

Last year also, the National Association of Nigerian Prostitutes recorded a huge percentage of sale against 2014, as many more people patronised. Prostitution business is thriving but Nigerians claim no money.

Hoteliers also recorded great sales in 2015. More hotels were built all over the nation in 2015.

Churches through out the denominations recorded highest returns of TITHE in 2015

The Herbalists and Native Doctors recorded high patronages in 2015.

Nigerian Police on the high ways recorded incredible returns in 2015.

There were more high rates of Car purchases and house warming and New babies ceremonies.

Like play like play, lalasticlala's girlfriends increase in number. Night clubbing, paying huge to watch show...

Studying this very passionately, I find it very difficult to define what HARDSHIP really mean in Nigeria context?

Can someone pls explain better to me...?
Who is deceiving who in Nigeria?

Is Nigeria economy our problem or self individually?

Re: ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by BankeSmalls(f): 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Actually, Nigerians are evil. How can they accuse an innocent president of causing hardship when things has so much improved in this nation that every citizen now owns an exotic car worth millions,

Don't mind those trekking along the road, they were advised by their doctors to exercise.

Don't mind all those hopping into molue and keke, they are car pooling to save the environment.

Don't mind those old pensioners begging on the roads, they are sending the money to charity. In fact, they are ragging for their school faculty.

Don't mind those people dying of diseases in government hospitals, they just want to be matyrs ,

Don't mind those families who go to bed most nights without food, they are teaching their children food control and abstinence.

In fact, all the masses are sore wailers who are sad that Jonathan lost the elections and are wailing to embarrass our able president Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by psucc(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Your analysis however is true but the truth is that sufferation dey much for this Naija. Imagine a bag if rice worth a more than minimum wage.
Re: ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by Freegift75: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
psucc:
Your analysis however is true but the truth is that sufferation dey much for this Naija. Imagine a bag if rice worth a more than minimum wage.

You may be right...but that's not the primary clause in Nigerians' claim.
Re: ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by xedyl(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
Alcohol is a source of Solace if you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by Jay542(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
There is hardship in the economy doesn't mean people are not benefiting. There's no money doesn't mean the rich are suddenly poor.

1 Like

Re: ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by Kyase(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
psucc:
Go farm your domestic rice, yam, beans, cassava in the village and thank me later by December.......
Everybody now in my side is a farmer, no more dormant plots, all are in use for farm produce.....
Re: ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by BankeSmalls(f): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kyase:

Go farm your domestic rice, yam, beans, cassava in the village and thank me later by December.......
Everybody now in my side is a farmer, no more dormant plots, all are in use for farm produce.....

Everyone in my own side is afraid of going to the farm, fulani cows has eaten all the crops they planted earlier this year and many women had been raped by herdsmen in the farms.

How market grin

2 Likes

Re: ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by Kyase(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Everyone in my own side is afraid of going to the farm, fulani cows has eaten all the crops they planted earlier this year and many women had been raped by herdsmen in the farms.

How market grin
Oh really?
For your mind now........
You must be from Ukpabi Nimbo or that community in abia that ran to hiding when Fulani show face last two weeks.
Market sweet
Re: ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by BankeSmalls(f): 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kyase:

Oh really?

Reply to my comment.
Re: ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by Freegift75: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kyase:

Thank you. I'm into what worths more than farming
Re: ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by BankeSmalls(f): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Kyase:

Oh really?
You must be from Ukpabi Nimbo or that community in abia that ran to hiding when Fulani show face last two weeks.
Market sweet

How does that concern the topic. Are you mocking those murdered by Fulani herdsmen?
Re: ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by Kyase(m): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
BankeSmalls:

How does that concern the topic. Are you mocking those murdered by Fulani herdsmen?
No, but you started it....
Re: ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by Kyase(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Freegift75:

And what's that.
Re: ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by mikolo80: 3:17am On Jul 30, 2016
psucc:
na every month you de buy bag of rice?
Re: ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by mikolo80: 3:18am On Jul 30, 2016
Freegift75:

then why are you complaining
Re: ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by FagsamPHP(m): 3:33am On Jul 30, 2016
This OP is high on poo, imagine asking this kind of question Are you not in this country The price of virtually everything has increased except Gala & you're still asking is there hardship... The truth here is that Nigerians can adapt to anything. "SUFFERING AND SMILLING" even if a litre of petrol is sold for N500 Nigerians will only shout about it for some days and move on with thier daily activities... The fact that there is hardship won't still stop me from going to Joints to take my Favourite Beer "Orijin", And same thing applies to many others like that
Re: ANALYSIS: Is It True There Is Hardship In Nigeria? by Freegift75: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
FagsamPHP:
This OP is high on poo, imagine asking this kind of question Are you not in this country The price of virtually everything has increased except Gala & you're still asking is there hardship... The truth here is that Nigerians can adapt to anything. "SUFFERING AND SMILLING" even if a litre of petrol is sold for N500 Nigerians will only shout about it for some days and move on with thier daily activities... The fact that there is hardship won't still stop me from going to Joints to take my Favourite Beer "Orijin", And same thing applies to many others like that

No wonder, you wrote under the influence of "ORIJIN"

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari And What Donald Trump Would Not Do By Femi Fani-Kayode / Wike Can’t Be Impeached, Rivers PDP Tells Peterside / This Is What Biafra Stands For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.