Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Labourer Caught Stealing Boss Generator In Ondo (PICTURES) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Labourer Caught Stealing Boss Generator In Ondo (PICTURES) (637 Views)

Photo Of The Man Who Chained His Wife To A Generator In Ogun State / Man Chains His Wife To Generator In Ogun From Dusk To Dawn / 17-Year-Old Girl Caught Stealing Boss' Money On Hidden Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labourer Caught Stealing Boss Generator In Ondo (PICTURES) by ojuu4u(m): 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nemesis caught up with a labourer in Okitipupa, Ondo state, the man is one of labourers working for their boss . The man which is in his early thirties had already escaped with the said generator as early as 5 AM even though the site is located near road block guarded by soldiers , but lucky ran against him when a driver noticed his suspicious movements when it was just 3 minutes walk-away to his house. The drive asked him where he got the generator but he couldn't give satisfactory answer, they forced him to where he stole the generator. Mob wanted to lynch him but for the quick intervention of soldiers around there, saved his life. They latter went to ransacked his room, they saw different types of used phones and other electronics. It was alleged that the man in question controls different types of ladies in the community owing to his kind-hearted and generosity. He had since been arrested and charged to court. August 8 had been fixed for judgement day

1 Like

Re: Labourer Caught Stealing Boss Generator In Ondo (PICTURES) by HungerBAD: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Following

2 Likes

Re: Labourer Caught Stealing Boss Generator In Ondo (PICTURES) by Perfecttouch(m): 11:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Smh ordinary parsun generator that is not up to 75k,see as u disgrace yourself
Re: Labourer Caught Stealing Boss Generator In Ondo (PICTURES) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
I even thought it was Mikano Generator not until I saw the Parsun 2.2kva..

(1) (Reply)

How Kidnappers Set Me Free – Iba Monarch / Kuje Prison Riot: Boko Haram Prisoner Caught With 25 Phones / ‘I Killed My Father And Am Hoping You Understand Why’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.