Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Beautiful Doctor Dies In Auto Crash !!!!!! Sad - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beautiful Doctor Dies In Auto Crash !!!!!! Sad (970 Views)

Nursing Student Of Madonna University Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) / Man Collapses And Dies In Lagos Island In Broad Day Light (Graphic Photos) / Female Medical Doctor Dies In Warri After Her Return From Ukraine. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Doctor Dies In Auto Crash !!!!!! Sad by onechance(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
embarassed TOO HARD TO SAY GOOD NIGHT. A team of doctors traveling to umuahia from Absuth had an accident at umuikaa ,11 people with the driver sustained minor injuries , one person is seriously injured but one died instantly. At that point I picked it up and objected it immediately ; No! One dead already? I'm not sure they are doctors from Absuth. He then enquiried more and told me that they said they were coming from Absuth where they went to pick up their gowns for induction on Thursday. Immediately I dropped the call, called Dr Iheuwa Henry to confirm if that bus actually left this evening and he confirmed it immediately but not aware of the incident. I called Dr Nma Halliday whom i knew should also be in the bus and then she couldn't talk much, all she could tell me was that Dr Nneoma Uhuegbu is in a mortuary around Umuikaa and that they are at FMC umuahia receiving treatments. Now my questions is; What is this life all about? Trained to save lives for eight years and died even before saving a life? Few months to traditional marriage? After celebrating on your matriculation day and thanking God for giving you medicine. Celebrated and thanked God after a successful 2nd MBBS, 3rd, 4th and final MBBS. Running around uturu to do your clearance, getting set to wear your induction gown , already got your gifts ready for all that will grace your induction, Nne Doc already parading herself as latest Nne Doc, and your siblings nko? Why! Why!! Why!!! Why couldn't you just have sustained injuries like others, no matter how critical ,why not just go into coma and give us hope to see you again. Your license is ready waiting for you and now who will receive it on that induction day when your name will be called? You were a perfect girl, God fearing and lots, could it be why God took you home so early? Maybe to a better home ? Totz of a heavy heart. Still can't type RIP on your pictures but all I can say is that GOD KNOWS BEST.

culled from : Chidinma Ubani "Facebook"

Re: Beautiful Doctor Dies In Auto Crash !!!!!! Sad by onechance(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
My heart
bleeds
Re: Beautiful Doctor Dies In Auto Crash !!!!!! Sad by MRBrownJ: 12:01am On Jul 30, 2016
its called LIFE, where nothing is guaranteed.
Re: Beautiful Doctor Dies In Auto Crash !!!!!! Sad by MonitorinSpirit(m): 12:22am On Jul 30, 2016
Na wa sha. Upon all the overnight jacking with candle light.

(1) (Reply)

Medical Tourniquets For Sale / Where Can I Get Blackstrap Molasses? / What Your Toe Says About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.