Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,918 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat (51052 Views)

Sophie Momodu Bares Cleavage In New Photos / Sophie Momodu In Bikini, Dazzles In Vacation Pictures / Sophie Momodu Bounced From Daugther's Birthday - THENET.NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Kxngstein(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2016
Na wa for Davido sef.. What's with all the cussing.. Effing retard

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Rahym001(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
The baby mama is a frustrated fool.
She has no job
Expecting Davido to pay for everything.
He already bought her a house.
Pays her monthly salary.
Buys things for his child.
Provides for the child.
what else does she need ??

Big ups to Davido, treat her like a strange, we are behind you

U don't know ur problem u think he even knows you exist why get her pregnant if he can't marry her, cos it's not a one night thing. Davido is childish

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Bluette(f): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2016
Naavah:
Awon oponu meji

I av been trying to look for d perfect word to say.. Then I saw ur comment. God bless u sis. Dats d most perfect word for both of dem. Shameless adults.

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by OkekeChristian(m): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2016

This is no business of mine, but I have a burning question.
Who gave him this popularity? Isn't this the same person you danced to the tune of his beats?

When you listen to music to feed your soul, you'll know that this is all he is made of.

DAVIDO, MADE OF TRASH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by solid3(m): 9:46am On Jul 30, 2016
Davido is just a kid. I tot being a father makes one responsible.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by harmbhrosz(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
She has no job
Pays her monthly salary.
Provides for the child.

see what you're even saying How old are you by the way, coz if you had bothered to read their chat you wouldn't have spoken lik this

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Banter1(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
She has no job
Pays her monthly salary.
Provides for the child.

a lady making such statement? disappointed. clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by toniobyke(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
She has no job
Pays her monthly salary.
Provides for the child.

Your stupidity has no measure.

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by empres4bienimac: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2016
Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 30, 2016
goodnewscliff:
dis d kinda tv series naija yeyebrity programe u wanna be feeding ur eyes with
is entertaining
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Slymonster(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2016
this is poor up bringing from the adeleke family and Sophia should just do everything to get legal custody of that kid because if she allows davido raise that kid,she will definitely end up being rude,arrogant and annoying just like the father...

I hate rude spoil brat and am sorry for gals that throw there self at him..

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Frankiss44(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2016
The greatest love a father can show his daughter is to love her mother...

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2016
Preye1599:
are you for real...just 30naira

yes gold circle is 30N

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by umehmj(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2016
Glaxx:
Not everyone can be Tu Baba. Lol

seriously i respect how he handled his baby mamas. we hardly hear all this drama from tu babas camp
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by flokii: 10:11am On Jul 30, 2016
mummyson26:
Only a fool will insult somebody who is old enough his dad

Hmmn..

What of the girls that are way over thirty that still go after these childish boys, what will you call them?
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2016
veekid:
This David will never mature

I dey tell you shocked. That boy is just an asshoIe. I use to like him until now. Who the fk does he even think he is. Even as civil as the lady was in the convo, d foolish child just couldn't stop ranting like a deranged ape.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2016
cheesy nice one from davido. grin

These gals think spreading legs and giving u a baby can make dem turn u to their momey making machine.

Ashawos and Oloshos forming Behind.

Baby mama ko!
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Richiy(f): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
She has no job
Pays her monthly salary.
Provides for the child.

Did you even try to read the conversation? With clarity?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Xone3(f): 10:40am On Jul 30, 2016
anigbajumo:

Lol,u mean davido would commit suicide....?? Keep on deceiving yerself there.

You don't know what she has to spill so don't judge. The power of a woman can make you or Mar you most times.

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by HARDDON: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2016
anigbajumo:

Lol,u mean davido would commit suicide....?? Keep on deceiving yerself there.

He has a short temper , n short temper people can just lose it ..... Great weakness
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by abbssx(f): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2016
Why is this guy so damn childish. He is a spoil brat and seems to have lacked home training.
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by abbssx(f): 10:49am On Jul 30, 2016
catlova2:
cheesy nice one from davido. grin

These gals think spreading legs and giving u a baby can make dem turn u to their momey making machine.

Ashawos and Oloshos forming Behind.

Baby mama ko!

So spending money on your own child is a problem. Goodness gracious me some people dont deserve to be father's.
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by profmallory(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2016
This Davido is a liar, he will come back to this girl - all his gragra is a lie. The girl is on a mission and Davido is too immature to see it coming.. baby 2 loading.
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by chigoziri2403(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2016
MARKone:

All these children sef. I hope ur daughter be treated like Sophia. Are you the estate agent that David bought the house from, abi you are the account officer, he pays money through. The David boy is so uncouth, who does he think he is, you don't talk to a woman like that, and a mother to you daughter. anyway Wetin be my own.
Why would a woman stoop so low to be called a baby momma, where is the dignity of motherhood?
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by anigbajumo(m): 11:12am On Jul 30, 2016
Xone3:

You don't know what she has to spill so don't judge. The power of a woman can make you or Mar you most times.

Lol,u still believe in all these superstition trash. As far as she is not Davido's momma,she can only rant online, she no fit do anything.....
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by ubcandid(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
She has no job
Pays her monthly salary.
Provides for the child.

WHICH HOUSE DID HE BUY HER?? didnt you read where she said she paid for servicing?
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by ubcandid(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2016
HARDDON:

Why is davido always blowing hawt air?

The gurl is very matured in responses unlike him.
He iz so weak n insecure n thinks cursing n abusing wud make her submit.

Like she said, the day she decides to curse him, he wud commit suicide!

she is CONDITIONALLY MATURED. she knws where the money is coming from and doesnt want to get it upset. If it was a broke guy do you think she would not let her minds off? and i think she clearly understood that davido would leak their conversation to people.

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by Edmen(m): 11:45am On Jul 30, 2016
goldbim:
grin..i've ordered yours too..
wow. ..you will make a good wife
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by ammy4goodies(f): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2016

Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by umolesc(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
I just pity the poor little innocent baby.

As for the other adultbabies, WE DON'T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT UR LIVES but my prayer for u kids is........RECEIVE SENSE!!!!
Re: Davido And Sophie Momodu Fight On Snapchat by ExInferis(m): 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Fighting over this fuccking ugly baby..... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Erica Parties With Kiki Osinbajo In Abuja (photos, video) / Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas Wedding Photos / Top 5 One Hit Nigerian Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.