Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Extreme Car Lover Is Caught Having Sex With Car In Brazil. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Extreme Car Lover Is Caught Having Sex With Car In Brazil. (1823 Views)

Man Parks His Car With His Daughter In Ogun. Robber Flees With Car & Daughter / ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) / Car Thief Caught On Highway While Running Away With Car He Stole In Kano(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extreme Car Lover Is Caught Having Sex With Car In Brazil. by Charles4075(m): 1:32am On Jul 30, 2016
BY GUY BIRCHALL29th July 2016, 1:25 pm

BIZARRE video shows a man having sex with a car’s exhaust pipe. The extremely odd footage depicts a randy middle-aged man crouching behind a hatchback and merrily pumping his hips away.

The man can be seen apparently having sex with a car
Initially oblivious to being filmed the car lover is caught on camera copulating with the Corsa for about 10 seconds.
It is thought the man could suffer from a strange sexual fetish known as ''Mechanophilia'' which makes him attracted to machines.

The cameraman does not catch the moment the automotive enthusiast began making love to the motor.
The video begins with a stunned amateur videographer wandering up the road and filming the man squatting at the car’s rear end.

He can then be clearly seen thrusting his hips at the level of the motor’s exhaust pipe until he is disturbed during his act of passion.
On noticing his carnal act of car-love is being caught on camera the Hot hatchback-humper hurriedly does up his flies and sheepishly makes his way down the street.
But the camera man remains intrigued by what he has seen and asks the man in Portuguese: “Is it good?cheesy cheesy cheesy

He then adds, “you’re a car f****r,grin grin” and inquires as to whether he had completed the act.
But the man seems disinclined to answer the questions and continues his “walk of shame” down the street in Brazil.
This isn’t the first time the man has been caught mating with a motor as he was filmed getting intimate with another car in May last year.

Source: https:///g8JAHBlAVX

1 Share

Re: Extreme Car Lover Is Caught Having Sex With Car In Brazil. by Charles4075(m): 1:33am On Jul 30, 2016
Wetin person go call this kind man now
Re: Extreme Car Lover Is Caught Having Sex With Car In Brazil. by uboma(m): 3:34am On Jul 30, 2016
What a pervert!
Re: Extreme Car Lover Is Caught Having Sex With Car In Brazil. by nosypat(m): 3:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Extreme Car Lover Is Caught Having Sex With Car In Brazil. by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 30, 2016
when ur ancestor give u d konji wey dem no use finish during dier time, dis is wat happens
Re: Extreme Car Lover Is Caught Having Sex With Car In Brazil. by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2016
eeeeh..... so the curse reach Brazil too.... I use to know a man like that when I was young probably 7or 8 then, this dude will walk straight to a mosque opposite my mums clinic then and "rape" the metal pole used in standing the extension outside till he cums. then he leaves.... I use to think the world is about to end then... God save me..
Re: Extreme Car Lover Is Caught Having Sex With Car In Brazil. by oppybouy(m): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2016
Looool. Now this is a new kind of crazy.
Re: Extreme Car Lover Is Caught Having Sex With Car In Brazil. by Charles4075(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2016
doctorkush:
eeeeh..... so the curse reach Brazil too.... I use to know a man like that when I was young probably 7or 8 then, this dude will walk straight to a mosque opposite my mums clinic then and "rape" the metal pole used in standing the extension outside till he cums. then he leaves.... I use to think the world is about to end then... God save me..
Hmmmm, that one case worse ohhh... That kind man fit rape anything wa get hole ohhh.
Re: Extreme Car Lover Is Caught Having Sex With Car In Brazil. by Cutehector(m): 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
when ur ancestor give u d konji wey dem no use finish during dier time, dis is wat happens
here is the link to the voting thread. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ask Members To Strip And Masturbate In Church To Earn Internal Life (phot / 2 Popular Nigerian Lesbian Couple Flaunts Their Love On Twitter / How My Boyfriend And His Best Friend Raped Me - Lady Shares Touching Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.