Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Marriage Could Break You Or Send You To Early Grave - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Marriage Could Break You Or Send You To Early Grave (413 Views)

Stripper Twerks For A Dead Man On His Grave (Video, Photos) / Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest / Lady Twerks On Her Late Babydaddy's Grave (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Could Break You Or Send You To Early Grave by princesca: 1:40am On Jul 30, 2016
I complain about domestic violence in my marriage sometimes ago on here.got good advice from beautiful people on here but we later work things out and all those beaten finally stopped.apart from the domestic violence in my marriage I trusted my hubby with my life An Bragg to friends that he's never cheated on me he was like a best friend to me never knew I was a complete fool and a slowpoke sometimes ago he started talking with a girl a black American girl I asked him about it and he said she was just a friend and I believe him I notice he sneak out of the bed to make calls at night I confronted him and he lied again but I'm always a fool for believing his lies.this morning a text came from the girl that she was pregnant my world collapse instantly I have been living in lies an deceit this is the man that sweared in Gods name that he has nothing to do with the Girl.my heart is broken I have lived in deceit.he begs for forgivenes I'm not in a position to forgive him he crushed my spirit.when I was single I never Dated any married men despise so many advances.since I got married to him no other man had crossed my leg not because I don't get advances from men but couldn't stood so low to have sex with other men.i have trusted him for so long and I know this is not the first time he's cheating just haven't caught him.a young man sleepy with a woman that is not your wife and didn't use protection this kind of man can get me killed or infect me with STDs.hes gone out of line this time taken so many shit from him.this guy hurt my soul.all the friends have once Bragg to that my husband will never cheat on me I wish I can look them in the eyes and tell them that I have been a fool an find out he's a cheat without brains who cannot buy $4 dollar condom.so ashamed of myself.before this man give me disease pls house make una help me we married in Nigeria and we re both in the US now how do I go about divorce thing? Pls if you have an idea of how I get a divorce from here kindly let me know.i want to be the mother of my two wonderful boys for a very long time.men re not worth fighting for well not all men though but majority of them.i have stayed this far in this marriage cus my mom was a single mom she went through hell to raise us but it's better I be a single mom if God help me it will be easy.its better I leave despise my love for him than for him infecting me with a deadly disease one day.

(1) (Reply)

Blackfriday! 16 Passengers Burnt To Death In Auto Crash Along Lokoja-abuja Exp / Primavera P6, Ms-project(oil And Gas,construction) By An Experienced Planner PH / Is This English Correct?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.