Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

"I Overreacted When I Heard The Matter Is A Scam":Toyin Aimakhu Defends Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Overreacted When I Heard The Matter Is A Scam":Toyin Aimakhu Defends Herself (782 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) / Toyin Aimakhu's Boyfriend, Seun Egbebe Shares Loved Up Pics With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Overreacted When I Heard The Matter Is A Scam":Toyin Aimakhu Defends Herself by deymoh(m): 5:34am On Jul 30, 2016
Actress Toying Aimakhu has finally came out on her wall to narrate her own side of the #Savemayowa saga so as to elucidate that she is clean and was offering an unconditional assistance to Mayowa.

According to Toyin Aimakhu, Mayowa's brother told her to leave them alone when she went to check on Mayowa in the hospital after all the money had been realized which was very embarrassing and changed her thought about the whole stuff.

Coincidentally, as she was moving out of the hospital with a disturbed mind, she received a call from one Aramide Kasumu of Life Stake Foundation who claimed that the #savemayowa struggle was a scam.

See the captioned comments below for her complete story.

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/07/i-overreacted-when-i-heard-matter-is.html
cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: "I Overreacted When I Heard The Matter Is A Scam":Toyin Aimakhu Defends Herself by deymoh(m): 5:34am On Jul 30, 2016
cool
Re: "I Overreacted When I Heard The Matter Is A Scam":Toyin Aimakhu Defends Herself by chumakk: 5:39am On Jul 30, 2016
Lack of healthcare have reduced us to beggers.
Re: "I Overreacted When I Heard The Matter Is A Scam":Toyin Aimakhu Defends Herself by duduade: 5:40am On Jul 30, 2016
What Toyin did was normal..
Just that she can be too dramatic and emotional
Re: "I Overreacted When I Heard The Matter Is A Scam":Toyin Aimakhu Defends Herself by OKorowanta: 6:10am On Jul 30, 2016
duduade:
What Toyin did was normal..
Just that she can be too dramatic and emotional

What do you expect from someone who has been living all her life as a drama queen?

1 Like

Re: "I Overreacted When I Heard The Matter Is A Scam":Toyin Aimakhu Defends Herself by iamdrfresh: 6:15am On Jul 30, 2016
duduade:
What Toyin did was normal.. Just that she can be too dramatic and emotional
I bet she's learnt her lessons...
As for Linda Ikeji, Her case is hopeless.
Re: "I Overreacted When I Heard The Matter Is A Scam":Toyin Aimakhu Defends Herself by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 30, 2016
i was expecting she should be smart enough to save her head sharperly.. .nice move, nw u earn 1 naira respect frm mua.
Re: "I Overreacted When I Heard The Matter Is A Scam":Toyin Aimakhu Defends Herself by Onix01: 6:25am On Jul 30, 2016
Re: "I Overreacted When I Heard The Matter Is A Scam":Toyin Aimakhu Defends Herself by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 30, 2016
Re: "I Overreacted When I Heard The Matter Is A Scam":Toyin Aimakhu Defends Herself by adegeye38(m): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2016
Re: "I Overreacted When I Heard The Matter Is A Scam":Toyin Aimakhu Defends Herself by Kakamorufu(m): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2016
the love for too much money can ruin. Toyin should take note
Re: "I Overreacted When I Heard The Matter Is A Scam":Toyin Aimakhu Defends Herself by Zehner(f): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2016
Please o....Make una no vex, but I still don't get this whole issue what exactly is wrong. Is it a scam? Was Toyin right or wrong? And what was linda's role because I am confused.

(1) (Reply)

Queen Ezeani Stephanie Ifunanya-miss CHARISMATIC NIGERIA 2014. / Simi’s Fans Blast Her For Displaying Her Underwear In Video/photos / Flavour's Daughter Celebrates Her 2nd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.