Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Daddies And Mummies On Nairaland Come To The Aid Of A Poor Nigerian Child!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daddies And Mummies On Nairaland Come To The Aid Of A Poor Nigerian Child!! (794 Views)

Wande Abimbola: "I Was Ridiculed For Returning Home A Poor Senator" / Children's Day: President Buhari’s Message To Every Nigerian Child / Nima Elbagir Enters Sambisa Forest With The Aid Of Security Personnel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddies And Mummies On Nairaland Come To The Aid Of A Poor Nigerian Child!! by TimJackJsm(m): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2016
e
Re: Daddies And Mummies On Nairaland Come To The Aid Of A Poor Nigerian Child!! by nabiz(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2016
Student loan? grin How are u going to pay back when even after school there will be no job. The business environment is not even favourable for an entrepreneur to...
Re: Daddies And Mummies On Nairaland Come To The Aid Of A Poor Nigerian Child!! by TimJackJsm(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
nabiz:
Student loan? grin How are u going to pay back when even after school there will be no job. The business environment is not even favourable for an entrepreneur to...
As in,ehn,I tired of the economy.....
Where are we going Gan,which direction,everything is dry and expensive...
But if I they can give the Student Loan out,
GOD Willing, I will be working as a Doctor then.
Perhaps I will be able to pay back.
Re: Daddies And Mummies On Nairaland Come To The Aid Of A Poor Nigerian Child!! by TimJackJsm(m): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
Mynd44,OAM4J,Lalasticlala..Seun Abeg carry my matter go front page. Son of man dey suffer. I've gotten no means fah!!
Re: Daddies And Mummies On Nairaland Come To The Aid Of A Poor Nigerian Child!! by Beremx(f): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
NO account name? grin
Re: Daddies And Mummies On Nairaland Come To The Aid Of A Poor Nigerian Child!! by TimJackJsm(m): 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Beremx:
NO account name? grin
Kindly PM me for it Ma.
Re: Daddies And Mummies On Nairaland Come To The Aid Of A Poor Nigerian Child!! by AnambraDota: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Beremx:
NO account name? grin
Don't mind the IPOD yoot ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Daddies And Mummies On Nairaland Come To The Aid Of A Poor Nigerian Child!! by TimJackJsm(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
AnambraDota:

Don't mind the IPOD yoot ;d ;d ;d ;d
How do you mean?
Re: Daddies And Mummies On Nairaland Come To The Aid Of A Poor Nigerian Child!! by Beremx(f): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
TimJackJsm:

Kindly PM me for it Ma.
NO i won't! type your account name for everyone to see if you're really serious.
Re: Daddies And Mummies On Nairaland Come To The Aid Of A Poor Nigerian Child!! by TimJackJsm(m): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Beremx:
NO i won't! type your account name for everyone to see if you're really serious.

(1) (Reply)

Man Gets Electrocuted After Climbing An Electric Pole To Impress People / Should We Thank Foreign Minister For Helping Aisha To The US? / Checkout This Lovely Photo Of A Solider And His Son In Military Camouflage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.