Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. (4634 Views)

7 Good Android Phones You Can ACTUALLY Buy Under ₦70,000(without Brking D Bank / Bluboo Maya Vs Homtom HT7 Vs Oukitel U7 Pro Vs Umi Rome X - Which Do You Prefer? / I Would Rather Buy Bluboo X550(5000mah)on Jumia Than Buy Infinix Hot3(2500mah). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by johnspunky: 3:17am On Aug 11, 2016
HELP!

Please, I put on the anti theft settings in my bluboo 550 and now can't gain access into the phone. I've tried flashing it but it's not working..files downloaded are unmatched. It keep showing on the screen 'please enter the Privacy Protection password to unlock'.
Any idea on what to do?.
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by slimim101(m): 6:37am On Dec 22, 2016
If the phones still with you, I can help you out
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by oswardic(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
ife4luv21:
sometimes ago I bought bluboo x550 on jumia and immediately DHL delivered I fell in love with d fone. but less than a month it developed touch screen problem and no where to repair because there part is not available in Nigeria. I introduced the fone to so many people but they had the same problem. so I will advice you not to buy bluboo product ooo...

no part available ... not tested and trusted
I need an engineer that could fix my bluboo screen
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by Gsteve01(m): 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hello.

Have you gotten someone to fix this for you?

oswardic:
I need an engineer that could fix my bluboo screen
Re: Is Bluboo A Good Android Phone To Use?. by oswardic(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Not yet, do you have a solution for me?
Gsteve01:
Hello.

Have you gotten someone to fix this for you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Nairalander's Reasons For Choosing Mediatek Over Snapdragon / Top 10 Weird Creatures You'll Never Believe Exist In This World / Have You Seen This Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.