Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Happening Now At Port Harcourt International Airport - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Happening Now At Port Harcourt International Airport (606 Views)

N1.3b Mansory Bugatti Veyron Vivere Diamond Edition Spotted At R.Mugabe Airport / Used 2002 Toyota 4runner For Sale At Port Harcourt / Happening Now: A commercial car on Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now At Port Harcourt International Airport by lukjee: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
A friend of mine came to the airport to pick me up, called me to come out of the airport which I did, he saw me by the and turn to pick me the police security guys at the exit gate stop him within the airport, that he most go inside the airport pay and pay for gate pass before coming out to pick me, while I I was there I saw cars parking and turning this are some pictures
Re: Happening Now At Port Harcourt International Airport by achinaboy(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
someone told me that they have good weed in PH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2003 Lexus Rx300 Registered For Sale Super Clean And Fresh / ALREADY SOLD!!Extremely Clean Toks 2010 Toyota Camry Xle@2.7m / 3 Units Of Toyota Camry Sports For Sale By XBM Autos And Car Swap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.