Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,743 members, 7,827,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Persecution Of The Innocent By NPF - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Persecution Of The Innocent By NPF (420 Views)

FUTA Student Shot Dead By NPF / Press Release On Planned Protest By NPF / Photos Of Fake Policemen Caught By NPF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Persecution Of The Innocent By NPF by Khaliyah(m): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
I just experienced an intimidating and corrupt acts of our Nigeria police. We where going from Port Harcourt to Bayelsa, when we got to a police check point at Emoha(Rivers State) at about 2:25pm, our driver pulled over to carry some ladies transportating adulterated fuel/kerosene to Bayelsa, they where stacked is sacks for disguise, it brought about lots of talk in d vehicle, the guy sitting with me at front and i came down to really know what's going on, just immediately i went to drop my bag, the police officers started accusing the other guy of snapping them, they paid deaf ears to his plea and explanation that he wasn't snapping them. Funny enough he was using a small itel china phone which they took and ordered inside there hut n also took of him saying they will implicate him. As sad as it was our bus left him as about 2:45 there. Nobody now knows what his fate is/was. Corruption everywhere. God Bless Nigeria!!!

(1) (Reply)

Worldwide Interpol Hunt Ends with Nigerian Behind $60m Online Fraud's Arrest / Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry, Lagos / Hunger Forces Villagers To Steal Poisonous Grains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.