Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos (1558 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Inside The Healing School Of Christ Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos by fyneguy: 11:14am On Sep 19, 2009
This thread shall be devoted to sharing video clips, showcasing the healing power in the name of Jesus Christ.

This is intended to strengthen your Faith in Him and understand that nothing is too difficult for Him.

You may want to leave your comments and give thanks to God.

http://www.enterthehealingschool.org/videos/videos.php?v=20090918
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos by yeswecan(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2009
God is great
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos by fyneguy: 11:52am On Sep 19, 2009
There are reports and there areeeeee reports!

Report A: Doctors say AIDS has no cure

Report B: The name of Jesus cures all manner of diseases, including AIDS

whose report will you believe?

Anyway, here's an HIV case. Let's see whose report is valid:

Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos by fyneguy: 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2009
Jesus wants you well! Just as He did for this woman:

Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos by Atheists: 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2009
Dubious miracles. If this Jesus character has the power to heal aids then why doesn't he just heal everyone with aids in the world ? These testimonies can be fabricated. All this is make believe !
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos by fyneguy: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2009
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos by noetic2: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2009
how do u intend to dismiss the accusations of fraud and stage managed miracles hanging around "pastor" Chris?
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos by toneyb: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2009
If pastor Chris has the ability to heal people through magic as he claims when then did he send his wife to recieve medical treatemt out side Nigeria when she fell ill?
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos by fyneguy: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2009
With a healing such as this, a sorrowful life can know excitement again

Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos by fyneguy: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2009
toneyb:

If pastor Chris has the ability to heal people through magicĀ  as he claims when then did he send his wife to recieve medical treatemt out side Nigeria when she fell ill?

You may want to start a new topic on that and post a video clip of his wife receiving medical treatment as a proof.

God bless you.
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos by fyneguy: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2009
noetic2:

how do u intend to dismiss the accusations of fraud and stage managed miracles hanging around "pastor" Chris?

Simple. By asking you to go and start a stage-managed healing ministry and see how far you can go.

God bless you sir.
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos by noetic2: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2009
fyneguy:

Simple. By asking you to go and start a stage-managed healing ministry and see how far you can go.

God bless you sir.

I would not do that cos I am not a fraud. But if I have a lot of money to throw around at the police, press and others I might even be a "bigger fraud"

why do u guys do first fruit? whats the biblical injunction that supports this?
whats the essence of sowing 70% of one s wages? is there any biblical scripture that supports this?
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos by fyneguy: 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2009
noetic2:

I would not do that cos I am not a fraud. But if I have a lot of money to throw around at the police, press and others I might even be a "bigger fraud"

why do u guys do first fruit? whats the biblical injunction that supports this?
whats the essence of sowing 70% of one s wages? is there any biblical scripture that supports this?

There's no point looking for more nails to nail the pastor's ministry with. The mere fact that he ''stage-manages'' miracles should be enough for you to label him a false prophet.
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos by noetic2: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2009
fyneguy:

There's no point looking for more nails to nail the pastor's ministry with. The mere fact that he ''stage-manages'' miracles should be enough for you to label him a false prophet.

all I did was to to call them accussations . . . . .so why dont u answer my questions?
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos by fyneguy: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2009
noetic2:

all I did was to to call them accussations . . . . .so why dont u answer my questions?

lol accusations? I see. I posted videos of the sick being healed and all you could talk about was ''accusations''?

I should know well enough the source of your inspiration and not to waste my time, answering questions inspired by a strange spirit.
Re: The Healing Power Of Jesus Christ: Watch The Videos by noetic2: 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2009
fyneguy:

lol accusations? I see. I posted videos of the sick being healed and all you could talk about was ''accusations''?

I should know well enough the source of your inspiration and not to waste my time, answering questions inspired by a strange spirit.

whats the source of my inspiration?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Heaven And Hell Fire? / The Experience 2009 At Lagos Tbs. / Say The Word And See The Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.