Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Brand Advertisement Placement - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Brand Advertisement Placement (546 Views)

Nationwide Job Placement By EMC {FRESH GRADUATES} / Federal Civil Service Commission Internal And External Advertisement For Job / FMC Yenagoa Houseofficer Employment Advertisement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand Advertisement Placement by unclejojo(m): 11:24am On Sep 19, 2009
LARRY KING WORLD INC.

Dear customer
BRAND ADVERTISEMENT PLACEMENT
Do you know that with 50,000NGN,one million Nigerians will on a daily basis for five (5) years read and be conversant with your brand and products when you advertise with LARRY KING & I INDOOR GAME.

WAIT LETS BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU.

LARRY KING & I Soccer league is an interesting exiting indoor game created by LARRY KING WORLD INC; this game is an ideal friends and family indoor game.

LARRY KING&I soccer league is played by 4persons.
The game park consists of a Game board, 54 cards, 1dice and 4player.

Reason why you should advertise with us:

1. Like other advert medium that expires within a limited period of time, LARRY KING & I indoor game takes a minimum of 2years, I guess you know what it means.

2. For 5 years Nigerians will on daily basis know of your product and brand.

3. Our advert rate price is cheap and affordable.

4. Will take your product and brand to the next level by making it a house hold name all over Nigeria

5. Your customers and Nigerian will be grateful to you and your product in partnering with LARRY KING WORLD INC for bringing entertainment and fun to their homes.

WHAT BETTER DEAL CAN YOU ASK FOR.?

FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES AND SPACE BOOKING CALL
LARRY KING WORLD INC.
No 18 Akoko crescents, Kajola, Ojodu Lagos Nigeria.
Email:kingleague01@yahoo.com
Cyril: 08064618824,
Okonma:08064624882.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Assistant Courier Manager Required Urgently / Help! Serving Corper Needs A Job 2 Keep Up With. / Hot! Online Free Used Cars Bazaar.nigerians Accepted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.