Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Please Design A Landing Page Like This.. I"ll Pay $15, You Must Not Use The Same - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Please Design A Landing Page Like This.. I"ll Pay $15, You Must Not Use The Same (890 Views)

Get A Shopping Cart App Like This For You Business At A Low Price / I Need An App Developer To Design A Social Media App / Anyone Who Could Design A Commercial Website?where I Could Upload Products Daily (2) (3) (4)

Please Design A Landing Page Like This.. I"ll Pay $15, You Must Not Use The Same by virus05(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hi, if u can do it i"ll send $15 to your bank accout directly.at rate of 342.. thanks

altawhite. 0m

remove the space and add c to the 0m change the 0 to o.. i dont want nairaland bot wahala. thats if it wouuldnt block me sef
Re: Please Design A Landing Page Like This.. I"ll Pay $15, You Must Not Use The Same by hollyfat(m): 7:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
virus05:
Hi, if u can do it i"ll send $15 to your bank accout directly.at rate of 342.. thanks

altawhite. 0m

remove the space and add c to the 0m change the 0 to o.. i dont want nairaland bot wahala. thats if it wouuldnt block me sef

Call or whatsapp 08130327697
Re: Please Design A Landing Page Like This.. I"ll Pay $15, You Must Not Use The Same by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 01, 2016
virus05:

altawhite. 0m

Message me on 08163817293 .

I can help u
Re: Please Design A Landing Page Like This.. I"ll Pay $15, You Must Not Use The Same by eDoc: 2:03am On Aug 01, 2016
virus05:

altawhite. 0m

What exactly do you want with the page,a direct copy with the same image,explain with more details.
Re: Please Design A Landing Page Like This.. I"ll Pay $15, You Must Not Use The Same by bb4coker(m): 2:37am On Aug 01, 2016
Contact @+2347034846894
Re: Please Design A Landing Page Like This.. I"ll Pay $15, You Must Not Use The Same by posiworld(m): 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2016
$15 is too small for to get the job done well
Re: Please Design A Landing Page Like This.. I"ll Pay $15, You Must Not Use The Same by godofbrowser(m): 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2016
virus05:

altawhite. 0m

First of all, the page is not responsive. That must be noted.
Secondly, if you are to clone the exact landing page, then you can achieve that in a day.
On the other hand, if you are to customize it to fit into your company's brand, then you should consider getting a graphics designer to design it like a flyer. Then give the raw ( .cdr ) file to a web designer to make a webpage from it and give it the required features it needs to go live on the net.

Where you are to spend more on a web developer is the securepay part of it.

Cos as far as i'm concerned, the bigger part of the job lies in the hands of a graphics designer. That page looks like a flyer with some text positioned carefully at different points.

Typora Crack Download Latest - Markdown Editor Software / Software Development / Php, Jscript, Mysql And Postgres Sql Programmer Is Needed