Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,035 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:14 AM

Logo Animation Offer - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Logo Animation Offer (912 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Logo Animation Offer by TheNextAce: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hi guys, I have an offer to make to those offering gigs online and this can also work offline as well. Recently got a software that I use for logo intro, outro and social page animations. This software is cloud based and I can access it where I am. I am willing to give access to 5 people and this comes at a monthly fee of N5,000. The software itself comes with a monthly subscription and templates are added monthly. Currently I have over 150 templates I can work with. I just want 5 serious people to join in. To have an idea what I'm talking about, visit my instagram page @ot_adams and see the animations I have created over time. If you are interested and willing to pay, kindly send me a message through my instagram or send me a mail through kooladams007 (at) gmail.com

Please don't drop emails here and only serious people needed. Kindly note that if you are joining, you will have access from the 1st of August, 2016. Thank you

www.instagram.com/ot_adams

(1) (Reply)

Sell Amazon Gift Cards / Get Collateral Free Loans & Business Grants !! / Address Verification Virtual Credit Card (VCC) To Verify Your Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.