Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

User Experience :Romoss 20,000 Solo 6 Plus Power Bank The Best - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / User Experience :Romoss 20,000 Solo 6 Plus Power Bank The Best (1404 Views)

My Iphone 6 Plus Power Button And Flash Lighting Not Working. / Itel S32 User's Experience / Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

User Experience :Romoss 20,000 Solo 6 Plus Power Bank The Best by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
The major challenge I face in my data reselling business has been how to stay online 24 hrs so that I don't miss sales
I have been searching for power bank that can rescue Me from epileptic power that we all have been experiencing but I have been frustrated in all I have purchased as they are all fake.

I had to do a search on nairaland and I saw someone talking about FIL power bank, I ran to the market to get one 16,000 mah FIL power bank , it only charged my phone to 100% once and never charged cross 60 percent before blinking the red light indicating my that the power bank needed to be charged no matter how long I charged the power bank cry

I concluded not listening to any body again, seems like we now have paid agents online who help in advertising this product for this Chinese companies.
I was now considering getting a solar panel before I ran into a shop and I saw 20,000 mah Romoss Solo 6 plus power bank , I had to enquire the price and they told me 9,000, I ended up buying it.
I can tell you that It has been wonderful since I bought it and It has changed my phone of 3000 mah for five days before it finally blink it alarm light

Re: User Experience :Romoss 20,000 Solo 6 Plus Power Bank The Best by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
This picture below is the power bank in action, before I took the picture it has charged my phone for good 3 days constantly

Re: User Experience :Romoss 20,000 Solo 6 Plus Power Bank The Best by Perfecttouch(m): 9:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Appland:
This picture below is the bank,before I took the picture it has charged my phone for good 3 days constantly
how much dem pay you for this advert?
Re: User Experience :Romoss 20,000 Solo 6 Plus Power Bank The Best by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Perfecttouch:
how much dem pay you for this advert?
Not an advert bro, I only sale Mobil data for browsing @ www.fastdatashare.com nothing more.
I was just impressed on what I bought
Re: User Experience :Romoss 20,000 Solo 6 Plus Power Bank The Best by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
This is the fake file I talked about, I brought it out from where I threw it. cry embarassed had earn money wastes

Re: User Experience :Romoss 20,000 Solo 6 Plus Power Bank The Best by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
Bros you no lie. I have the romoss 16000 mah powerbank and it charges my 4000mah phone for like 3 times before it dies.

ignore that dude above, one cannot express his view about a product without being termed an advertiser or marketer.. mtcheww

1 Like

Re: User Experience :Romoss 20,000 Solo 6 Plus Power Bank The Best by integrity85(m): 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
Romoss power banks are great. The major task is identifying genuine ones and reputable sellers too.
Re: User Experience :Romoss 20,000 Solo 6 Plus Power Bank The Best by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 31, 2016
For now I will advise any one who want to buy power bank to go for the product
Re: User Experience :Romoss 20,000 Solo 6 Plus Power Bank The Best by timijoseph01(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2016
Appland:
For now I will advise any one who want to buy power bank to go for the product
Plz where can i buy this power bank

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot S Or Infinix Note 3 Or Infinix Hot 4 Pro. .which Should I Buy / Android 8.0 Oreo Overview - Everything You Need To Know! / Looking For Buyers Of Apple/samsung Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.