Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Help - Hiv And Aids Patient. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help - Hiv And Aids Patient. (821 Views)

Enugu Requires N500Million To Tackle HIV And Aids In The State / Immune Booster Drugs Can Help Hiv Patients. / • My Husband Contracted Aids And Continued To Sleep With Me – Dying Aids Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help - Hiv And Aids Patient. by carnal: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2009
There are lot of people around living with HIV and AIDs.
Re: Help - Hiv And Aids Patient. by german007(m): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2009
@ poster.

Your story is very touching.

PEACE BE WITH U
Re: Help - Hiv And Aids Patient. by mamagee6(f): 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2009
I'm sorry, you'll get well soon.
Re: Help - Hiv And Aids Patient. by whiteroses(f): 12:48am On Sep 20, 2009
aww bless btw could you please tell how your wife is negative and she has a child for you. i heared hiv sufferers now live normal like people and they neccessary dont have to die, one girl in this city i live in have aids i'm sure she doesnt have some good medication cos she's a size 4, eyes yellow and skin full of rash and foundation doesnt stay on her skin. lord forgive me o but now i know aids is real people please be careful.
Re: Help - Hiv And Aids Patient. by Spader9(m): 7:49am On Sep 20, 2009
Hmmmmm.
Re: Help - Hiv And Aids Patient. by bellapearl(f): 9:04am On Oct 04, 2009
Carnal, i want to thank for your post. You are very INSPIRING.

I have just posted a topic on a cure that claims to kills HIV. It is cheap. I bought it myself though I am very healthy person.

The product was first developed for malaria. It is called Mineral Miracle Solution and can be found on the internet.

Keep up the good work.
Re: Help - Hiv And Aids Patient. by command2: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2009
bellapearl.i appreciate your post, i want to know where to get the mineral miracle solution,and how does he work,you can please send me the information on (duroray@yahoo.co.uk)thanks
Re: Help - Hiv And Aids Patient. by german007(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2009
President of Gambia. Alhaji Yaya Jahmeh, Also claims to be able to cure aids.
Re: Help - Hiv And Aids Patient. by carnal: 11:30am On Oct 05, 2009
@bellapearl,pls do send me a mail on anjola9ja@yahoo.com on details to get these drugs,it might just be helpful to my people.
Re: Help - Hiv And Aids Patient. by command2: 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2009
bellapearl thanks for the information but where can someone get the mineral and how much does it cost,plase send me a reply,(duroray@yahoo.co.uk)
thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Is this true about Ginger? / Flat Tommy / ‘5000 Nigeria-trained Medical Doctors Practise In Us’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.