Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

You're My Daughter But He Is My Son - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You're My Daughter But He Is My Son (1296 Views)

Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me / My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You're My Daughter But He Is My Son by postmann: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
The strength of my loins, the hope of my heritage and ancestral course; In your veins my name and legacy endure. Keeper and sustainer of my boundary. The successor of my staff of authority. In your eyes I see the hope of tomorrow, the dream of my ancestors settles securely in your youthful strength. Your young beards shoot from your face in readiness for the battle ahead.

Remember, you bear a name, a name as old as time, like an endless river of progress flowing along the banks of eternity. Wisdom and nobility, strength and bravity have sustained it. You're the living legacy of a million heroes. They fought and won. They died like seeds buried beneath the earth that you might rise and take their place and shine forth like a hungry sun ready to explode in radiance before a dark world.

Your sister will have my love and devotion. Don't get jealous if you think I love her more. She's for a season but you are forever. I'll make her very happy during her season. You must understand this, my boy.

You're a warrior, a soldier and must be trained as one.The weight of my name is on your shoulders and you must guard it with all your strength, that your own son, my grandson, will sail through this river of eternity, armed with dignity and pride, continuing the journey our ancestors long began.

Please say hello and welcome back to postmann!
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: You're My Daughter But He Is My Son by Knightngale(f): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
Very Sexist lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: You're My Daughter But He Is My Son by postmann: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
Knightngale:
Very Sexist lipsrsealed

If you call truth by another name, it won't change its substance.
Re: You're My Daughter But He Is My Son by AlienStar: 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
This is nice! welcome back... btw where you go before?

1 Like

Re: You're My Daughter But He Is My Son by postmann: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2016
AlienStar:
This is nice! welcome back... btw where you go before?

A little break from NL was necessary.
Re: You're My Daughter But He Is My Son by 2buffagain(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2018
@postmann archaic fellow.
Ladies wit precious dreams need to open their eyes before they marry sha, or they will end up with men like the OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfpYrYa6eQ?t=842

2 Likes

Re: You're My Daughter But He Is My Son by travelland(f): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2018
Must be an Igbo man that wrote this. Your daughter is supposed to be for a season in your mentality but when it's time to beg for money, you'll do it off and on season grin

1 Like

Re: You're My Daughter But He Is My Son by postmann: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
travelland:
Must be an Igbo man that wrote this. Your daughter is supposed to be for a season in your mentality but when it's time to beg for money, you'll do it off and on season grin

What has tribe got to with it? I thought for all your "civilization", you could have spared me the horrors of your discourtesy.
Re: You're My Daughter But He Is My Son by postmann: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2018
2buffagain:
@postmann archaic fellow.
Ladies wit precious dreams need to open their eyes before they marry sha, or they will end up with men like the OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyfpYrYa6eQ?t=842

What do I call this? Stalking? Or I found a new devotee in you?

Whatever it is, you need to give me a quit notice off your head.

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife, Sends Her Packing From The House For Losing A TV Remote / More Panic Grips Family Of Missing 4-year-old Girl Who Was Kidnapped / The Continuation Story Of The Lady Whose Family Allegedly Killed Her Wife Beater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.