Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Consequences Of Sleeping In Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Consequences Of Sleeping In Church (661 Views)

Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman / Woman Accuses Pastor Walker Of Sleeping With Her Daughter In Mississippi / Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consequences Of Sleeping In Church by Areaboyye: 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
CONSEQUENCE OF SLEEPING IN CHURCH

While in church a lady dozed off during the preaching. Suddenly, the lady snapped out of her slumber and what she heard from d pastor was "stand on your feet", so she jumped to her feet. She noticed that she was the only one standing. She also noticed the shock on the faces of the entire congregation looking at her including her husband and daughter. The stares made her confused until the Pastor stated, *"One person is already up, Sister, God bless you.* Let me repeat myself for the benefit of those who did not hear me well, this is your last chance!: _If you are a witch, stand up on your feet for deliverance...lols

*Be careful, church is not your bedroom o....*greetings
Re: Consequences Of Sleeping In Church by gbemi514: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
It's not easy sometimes..... The flesh and the spirit all wrestle to control the body..... BTW some pastors can make you sleep especially when they take more time saying few things over and over again
Re: Consequences Of Sleeping In Church by Areaboyye: 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
gbemi514:
It's not easy sometimes..... The flesh and the spirit all wrestle to control the body..... BTW some pastors can make you sleep especially when they take more time saying few things over and over again

Then u switch church my dear

1 Like

Re: Consequences Of Sleeping In Church by gbemi514: 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
Areaboyye:

smiley
Areaboyye:

(1) (Reply)

Nudity For Free..... Destiny For Sale / Mfm Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City‎ / Apostle Suleman Explodes With 50 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.