Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture (5214 Views)

BBC Report On "Imo State Commissioner Of Happiness- Photo / APC Shuts Down Onitsha With Their Mega Rally Today'! / MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Made in Anambra is the name of the game

Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha with Hon Afam Mbanefo the Anambra State Commissioner for Agriculture.

It is impressive to know that Tiger Foods Ltd is the 2nd largest producer of spices in Africa! Tiger Foods is Exporting spices to a great percentage of African countries from Anambra! Production is done at the highest standards and quality!

Now Tiger Foods is keying into the Anambra State vegetable export program and also working to decrease importation of their raw materials to less than 20%.

Tiger Foods will buy massive volumes of veggies from Anambra farmers and improve the economy of the rural farmers. Everything will be processed to world class standards. Many thanks to the MD Tiger Foods for being so patriotic.

We love our farmers. They must succeed. It is not rocket science!

7 Likes

Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by amzee(m): 11:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by MXrep: 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
their cury, thyme and nutmeg sell very well here in Niger state, their factory address is actually Obosi but they all part of ONitsha metropolis now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by ipobslayer: 1:13am On Jul 31, 2016
Very good development this is.
Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by chriskosherbal(m): 1:34am On Jul 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by DrinkWater10: 1:58am On Jul 31, 2016
ipobslayer:
Very good development this is.
So, going by your moniker- you slay IPOB for a living, How lucrative is your job?

5 Likes

Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by ipobslayer: 2:05am On Jul 31, 2016
DrinkWater10:

So, going by your moniker- you slay IPOB for a living, How lucrative is your job?

I have a day job Sir. I only slay Ipob to defend my people and legacy.

Thank you for caring enough to ask.

2 Likes

Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by kettle84(m): 4:05am On Jul 31, 2016
ipobslayer:

you must first slay dirt and stench first before IPOB. charity begins at home

16 Likes

Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by anungangampu: 4:11am On Jul 31, 2016
So na Onitsha this tiger curry and tyme dey come from. Abeg make dem enter tin tomato production and Maggi production. Time to give gino and knorr some rest
Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by Beremx(f): 4:43am On Jul 31, 2016
I patronize their products very well especially the curry powder. a small pack of curry powder costs about 120naira and it lasts for me. While the big pack is 350naira.

Kudos to Anambra state government for providing enabling and healthy environment and policies for the company.

5 Likes

Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by jamesibor: 5:19am On Jul 31, 2016
Beremx:
I patronize their products very well especially the curry powder. a small pack of curry powder costs about 120naira and it lasts for me. While the big pack is 350naira.

Kudos to Anambra state government for providing enabling and healthy environment and policies for the company.

Babe, aguu gi na agum (I miss you) grin cheesy
Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by Beremx(f): 5:22am On Jul 31, 2016
jamesibor:

Babe, aguu gi na agum (I miss you) grin cheesy
Sunnybobo, you dey madt?
btw, what happened to your sunnybobo moniker?
Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by EzeNri(m): 7:30am On Jul 31, 2016
Kudos
Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by deboysben(m): 8:01am On Jul 31, 2016
Oya brown roof republic over to u.

10 Likes

Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by Ejanla07: 8:16am On Jul 31, 2016
nice one. industrialization is d name
Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by chaloner(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2016
MXrep:
their cury, thyme and nutmeg sell very well here in Niger state, their factory address is actually Obosi but they all part of ONitsha metropolis now
stop saying that monsense. Lik u dont knw history, den dont knw obosi. Obosi is older than Onitsha, even so many part of Onitsha are purely obosi and not the other way round... Lik upper iweka nd so on
Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by dialfa: 8:23am On Jul 31, 2016
deboysben:
Oya brown roof republic over to u.

They are yet to wake up from last night's owambe hangover.

2 Likes

Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2016
dialfa:

They are yet to wake up from last night's owambe hangover.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by mazichika: 11:40am On Jul 31, 2016
Nice one!
Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by Arijude(m): 11:51am On Jul 31, 2016
Beremx:

That your ''m'' nose eeee
Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by waledeji(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
Arijude:
That your ''m'' nose eeee

Weyrey cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by MXrep: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
chaloner:
stop saying that monsense. Lik u dont knw history, den dont knw obosi. Obosi is older than Onitsha, even so many part of Onitsha are purely obosi and not the other way round... Lik upper iweka nd so on
i am not from anambra, all those places are regarded as onitsha by we the outsiders, i even have a cousin living in Ogidi but we all know him as some one living in onitsha. i will advice you all to forget what ever history and merge these little towns into onitsha metropolis and form a megacity

1 Like

Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Johnpaul2k2:
Made in Anambra is the name of the game

Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha with Hon Afam Mbanefo the Anambra State Commissioner for Agriculture.

It is impressive to know that Tiger Foods Ltd is the 2nd largest producer of spices in Africa! Tiger Foods is Exporting spices to a great percentage of African countries from Anambra! Production is done at the highest standards and quality!

Now Tiger Foods is keying into the Anambra State vegetable export program and also working to decrease importation of their raw materials to less than 20%.

Tiger Foods will buy massive volumes of veggies from Anambra farmers and improve the economy of the rural farmers. Everything will be processed to world class standards. Many thanks to the MD Tiger Foods for being so patriotic.

We love our farmers. They must succeed. It is not rocket science!

I see,so u dey nairaland too
Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
[s]
ipobslayer:

[/s]
Thrash

1 Like

Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
MXrep:

i am not from anambra, all those places are regarded as onitsha by we the outsiders, i even have a cousin living in Ogidi but we all know him as some one living in onitsha. i will advice you all to forget what ever history and merge these little towns into onitsha metropolis and form a megacity

Ogidi is never part of Onitsha. Not even close.
Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by Kingspin(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Something is happening every meaningful being Nigerian must key-in including myself. And to Boko Haram, their sponsors and well wishes there are other things to do for Nigeria. Above all Nigeria is the future and not the oil.
Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by rozayx5(m): 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2017
from Akwa Ibom

i always admire anambra

their hustle spirit is second to none

5 Likes

Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by HiddenShadow: 12:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
Despite the oppression, they are waxing stronger
Just imagine what they will achieve when granted freedom under Biafra

1 Like

Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by agadez007(m): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
chaloner:
what does it matter,Onitsha made towns like Obosi,Nkpor,Oba etc what they are are today

so technically,you are not wrong if you say they are onitsha metropolis
Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by SalamRushdie: 2:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
Wow didn't know tiger curry and tyme were made here oo
Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2017
angelusbrut:

I see,so u dey nairaland too

i no remember you ooooo
Re: Visited Tiger Foods Ltd Onitsha With Anambra State Commissioner For Agriculture by TigerFoods: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
Thank you for your kind words. grin

(1) (Reply)

The Origin Of The Name, BIAFRA. / Pictures Of Kano in 1960 And 2020 / Chairman Of Andoni Community In Rivers State Dies While Dancing In At Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.