Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up (8554 Views)

Funny Memes Relating To Life Of A Unizik Student. / Funny Memes That Could Light You Up / Pictures Relating To Bus Conductors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Jehova witness asking for description of ur area. grin grin grin

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
They finally reached ur area. Now the jehova witness branched ur compound of all the compounds in the world askin a neighbor pls who leaves here. kiss grin cheesy.

Meanwhile ur sensor is sharp grin

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
A
Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
The jehova withnesses then knock so calmly on ur door

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by horlamelekan(m): 12:00am On Jul 31, 2016
мαкє ι ραʀк му нєʀє grin
Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2016
But you ve seen them checking out ur apartment from ur neighbor amebo mouth angry ... So you already know who's knocking.

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 31, 2016
You... Scared of hearing same words a thousand times refuses to respond.

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 31, 2016
But the jehova witness gang insists its by force. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 31, 2016
The jehova withness gang re finally inside ur house but you re hiding. grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 31, 2016
They finally see you but you be like...

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 31, 2016
They finally caught you but you re like... Pls sir can i use the toilet grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 31, 2016
Later on... "No chills". grin grin grin knowledge is power sha

3 Likes

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by promisealor(f): 12:25am On Jul 31, 2016
Proudly Jw grin Remember, today is Sunday. Be ready for us wink cool

3 Likes

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 31, 2016
Your family is eventually joined and your mom(thinking, who let them in? ).. She be like "joe colebubechukwu is dead for letting them in. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 31, 2016
Your dad face after going for early morning service 7am and still meets jehova witness gang in his house at 9am. grin

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 31, 2016
How your dad is viewing them cos of anger.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 31, 2016
promisealor:
Proudly Jw grin Remember, today is Sunday. Be ready for us wink cool

We'll be waiting dear wink
Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 31, 2016
How your brothers and your sisters be imagining a perfect way of showing you pepper for letting them in. grin grin .

Me: so its my fault now abi embarassed

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 31, 2016
When u mistakenly saw the clock at the top of the wall in ur house and the time is 12:45pm and the jehova witness gang doesnt seems to end their preaching any soon.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by faruz: 12:55am On Jul 31, 2016
i was here

to book space. bye!
Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 12:58am On Jul 31, 2016
Yet games in bet9ja is starting from 1pm grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 31, 2016
How you answer amen to their prayers yet forgetting that jesus died for your sins at cross of calvary.
Meanwhile,
You ve sold ur soul to bet9ja since 900BC ago.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 31, 2016
You be thinking... Cant i have peace in my father's house again!

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 31, 2016
Then the jehova witness gang tells you Jesus love you but...

Joe colebubechukwu be like... He loves me yet i have not chop bet9ja since the begining of this year.

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 31, 2016
Finally when "the grace" is said your reaction.. grin grin

Even the birds triumph over ur victory/pain.. grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 31, 2016
How jesus be looking at you from above... His bet9ja ticket can never go far today even though it is 2 games in it only. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 1:37am On Jul 31, 2016
Joe colebubechukwu be thinkin while firing ticket grin

I pity his Life sha

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 31, 2016
Meanwhile ur dad bought a Trap house in order for the jehovah withness gang not to locate his household.. Also how he trims his garden.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 31, 2016
But HE that is in them is greater than he who owns bet9ja... Cos ur house was eventually located.. grin grin .. Meanwhile the village dream chasers have dusted their hands on a job welldone. grin grin as the Jehova Withness gang disguises as police officers at ur front door grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 1:49am On Jul 31, 2016
But ur grand-dad always taught ur dad to be prepared for war always.. grin...

1st tactics

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 31, 2016
Finally ur dad consulted oracle "i.e ur amebo neighbor who coba your apartment"... grin and his reply was... grin

Re: Funny Memes Relating To Jehovah Witness That Could Light You Up by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 31, 2016
And they left never coming back again but where eventually training for the next house they will visit. grin grin grin. Who could that be... I think jagugu88li house... grin cos you told them you will be waiting. grin.

Meanwhile the JW gang where training harder to win lives for christ at jagugu88li house.. "I think their next destination"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dominating Wife / What's The Worst Thing You Have Ever Done In Life? / Shark Eats Man At The Bar Beach In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.