Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Nigerian Artistes Are Singing Foolishness, Nothingness— Ras Kimono - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Artistes Are Singing Foolishness, Nothingness— Ras Kimono (480 Views)

Ras Kimono Is Dead! / Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" / Mr Eazi: "Most Nigerian Artistes Are Using My Ghanaian Sound Working Formula" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Artistes Are Singing Foolishness, Nothingness— Ras Kimono by rawglobalnews: 12:08am On Jul 31, 2016
Renowned reggae artiste, Ras Kimono, is an angry man at the moment. And the source of his bristling anger is nothing other than young Nigerian artistes holding sway at the moment. Ras Kimono isn’t pleased that none of the artistes is singing ‘reality’ songs

In an exclusive chat with Showtime, the ‘Rum-Bar Stylee’ master thundered, “None of the new crop of artistes now are doing real reggae. They are afraid to sing reality. They’re all about bum-bum and such mundane things. They’re all singing about foolishness and nothingness. Look at what is happening in the country today; the president is also doubling as the Minister for Petroleum, and nobody is talking about it. I’m angry.” On which of these young artistes he would like to work with, Kimono retorted: “Which of them would I like to work with, or which of them would like to work with me? Anyway,

Read more from RAW GLOBAL NEWS via http://www.rawglobalnews.net/nigerian-artistes-are-singing-foolishness-nothingness-ras-kimono/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Artistes Are Singing Foolishness, Nothingness— Ras Kimono by modestofynest(m): 12:30am On Jul 31, 2016
And sire in their foolishness and nothing they have made more money in weeks that you well ever make in ur entire career as a musician
Re: Nigerian Artistes Are Singing Foolishness, Nothingness— Ras Kimono by buchilino(m): 7:08am On Jul 31, 2016
OGA RAS KIMONO, I COULDN'T AGREE U LESS. ONLY KIDS DAT WERE BORN IN LATE 80s N 90s WOULD GO 2 NL N INSULT U 4 SAYING D TRUTH. 4 ME I HAVE LONG LOST INTEREST IN LOCAL MUSIC.
Re: Nigerian Artistes Are Singing Foolishness, Nothingness— Ras Kimono by goldbim(f): 7:16am On Jul 31, 2016
grin spot on,sir..most of them sing foolishness and promote VANITY...once you cannot sing about a fine sexygirl ,number of cars and bling bling you acquired,you cannot blow!.just a selected few that knows what they are singing.#2baba rocks#. lipsrsealed..

(1) (Reply)

See What Banky W Shares About His Thoughts On What His Wedding Would Be Like / Igwe 2pac Loves God...when Its Your Turn To Shine.... / Zuckerburg's Visit: Hubbub About Nothing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.