Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,112 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Joke: Decent Prostitute - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke: Decent Prostitute (718 Views)

Joke: The French Man And A Nigerian Prostitute / My First Night As A First Class Prostitute / PHOTO: Is It Decent For A Lady To Urinate Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke: Decent Prostitute by Visteinp(m): 12:44am On Jul 31, 2016
Akpos stopped at a bar after work to have a drink. He started talking to a girl even though he is married, he thought she is so fine that he agreed to go to her place.

When he got to her place, he found out that she is a prostitute and that she wanted 5,000 Naira.

“Forget it,” Akpos said, “You never told me you were a prostitute. But I do have 500 Naira with me, will you take that?”

“You won’t get any decent prostitute for that amount,” she replied.

She threw him out.

Later that night, Akpos and his wife went out for dinner. While they were eating, the same prostitute who happened to be eating there too recognised Akpos.

She came up to him and said, “See, I told you. Look at the kind of trash you picked up for 500 Naira.”

Get more jokes, sell ur used stuffs, advertise ur business or skillset, share ideas check for accommodations if you are a student and lots more on kiija.net
Please register for free and be a kiija user to enjoy alot

Kiija.net #OneNigeria

(1) (Reply)

. / New Swag For Begging / Abeg Who Is More Dangerous????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.