Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Real Madrid Trash Chelsea In Style - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Trash Chelsea In Style (1252 Views)

Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian / Super Eagles Team Jet Out In Style To London. See List Of 25 Man Squad. Photos / Cristiano Ronaldo Boards His CR7 Private Jet In Style (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Trash Chelsea In Style by Eze2000(m): 3:01am On Jul 31, 2016
REAL MADRID TRASH CHELSEA IN STYLE

Late last night, Chelsea suffered yet another deafest in the hands of a second grade Real Madrid team. This match ended 3-2 and it was Chelsea's second defeat in pre-season preparations under new manager Antonio Conte.

read full story...

http://kingezesblog..com.ng/2016/07/real-madrid-trash-chelsea-in-style.html

Re: Real Madrid Trash Chelsea In Style by Lilteece(m): 7:33am On Jul 31, 2016
3-2 na trashing? Difference of 1-0, op u need jesus

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Trash Chelsea In Style by Eze2000(m): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2016
3 goals enter net in 40 minutes name thrashing. Hazard just manage help. we need new centre back fast
Re: Real Madrid Trash Chelsea In Style by nathz45: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2016
the match ended 3-2 and you call that trashing...just what the hell is wrong you

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Trash Chelsea In Style by evy1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Op you sure say you sabi the meaning of trashing?

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Trash Chelsea In Style by Eze2000(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
where john terry dey and Gray Cahil dey, Metric dey too....I strongly believe no more than 2 goals should see d net and if they do certainly not all in a rush...

it is not d number of goal that is d 'trashing issue' but d big names that let d goals pass....
I'm a Chelsea fan by the way and 'Chelsea news is part of my niche. I plan to he posting latest news from now on.

sorry if d 'trashing' offends u guys.
Re: Real Madrid Trash Chelsea In Style by negroe1: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Eze2000:
where john terry dey and Gray Cahil dey, Metric dey too....I strongly believe no more than 2 goals should see d net and if they do certainly not all in a rush...

it is not d number of goal that is d 'trashing issue' but d big names that let d goals pass....
I'm a Chelsea fan by the way and 'Chelsea news is part of my niche. I plan to he posting latest news from now on.

sorry if d 'trashing' offends u guys.

Chelsea fan ke

Trash ko, trash ni

Attention seeker, there you have it, you've been noticed
Re: Real Madrid Trash Chelsea In Style by Eze2000(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
negroe1:

Chelsea fan ke

Trash ko, trash ni

Attention seeker, there you have it, you've been noticed

lol
I no be attention seeker ooo. I get too much attention already. just check my profile and see or come to literature section.

sorry abt the 'trashing issue'
Re: Real Madrid Trash Chelsea In Style by kenturkish(m): 7:54am On Aug 01, 2016
You don't sound like a chelsea fan@ op. You rather sound like a chelsea hater with your tone.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Trash Chelsea In Style by Eze2000(m): 8:58am On Aug 01, 2016
kenturkish:
You don't sound like a chelsea fan@ op. You rather sound like a chelsea hater with your tone.

No sir, I promise I'm not.
I just opened my blog and as a creative author I'm being original or at least I'm trying to be. Sports is one of my niches but, letting in on a secret, its just an excuse for 'Chelsea news update'
The blog hasn't kicked off well yet but it will soon. Every latest and breaking news about Chelsea will be but in other not to lose the love of other fans I will maintain a high level objectivity

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Betting Gurus? / Arsenal Finally Agree To Sell This Unsettled £90,000-a-wk Star – Transfer To Be / Ojuelegba Crap Comment - Joey Barton Switches His Instagram Account To Private

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.