Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

The Reaction Of Basket's Mouth's Followers To A Post On His Instagram Page - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Reaction Of Basket's Mouth's Followers To A Post On His Instagram Page (663 Views)

Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page / Daddy Freeze Loses His Instagram Account Again! / Iyanya Deletes All His Instagram Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reaction Of Basket's Mouth's Followers To A Post On His Instagram Page by dovetark: 5:42am On Jul 31, 2016
I found this a mixture of how people react to their celebrities upload on Instagram and I thought I should share...

Mr. Bright Okpocha AKA Basketmouth uploaded a picture of himself and business mogul Alhaji Aliko Dangote with the inscription "Look who I took to Lenox for shopping, I came to buy jeans, he came to buy the mall I guess." And Nigerians in droves came to leave a comment probably of how they feel; you could see some advertising their trade, some expressing bitterness, wishful thinking, etc.

Basketmouth is one of African's finest Standup Comedian, an alumns of my university (Uniben nor they carry last) graduated from department of Sociology and Anthropology, hails from Abia State and seems he is interested in diving into more serious business interest as can be seen with the two bonding.

Alhaji Aliko Dangote, my "Role model" obviously has a thing for working with youths who are serious minded and visionary... My thoughts though... I look forward to being by all your sides someday, you both are great men in your own respect.

Lenox is a shopping mall in Atlanta in the U.S.A

For me it was hilarious, educating and stimulating. Take your time to read, you sure won't regret when you do. What do you think?

1 Share

Re: The Reaction Of Basket's Mouth's Followers To A Post On His Instagram Page by dovetark: 5:47am On Jul 31, 2016
More pictures

Re: The Reaction Of Basket's Mouth's Followers To A Post On His Instagram Page by Smellymouth: 5:48am On Jul 31, 2016
angry grin cheesy
Re: The Reaction Of Basket's Mouth's Followers To A Post On His Instagram Page by adedcrown: 5:54am On Jul 31, 2016
nawa o... how many times will we hear this....
Abeg let me be. hustling to beat them not struggling

(1) (Reply)

“stop Using Toothpicks After Eating” – Nigerian Dentist Warns. / Check Out Mr. Ibu’s Adorable Children In New Photos / DJ Cuppy Goes On Fun Date With Fan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.