Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] (60514 Views)

See The Tortoise I Just Caught / Very Big GSD Female Pup For Sale / Watch Python Almost Strangled A Very Big Dog To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by Olarewajub: 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
MrTour:
I would have paid 500K for that tortoise chai.

For what purpose?
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by Jacko1(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
tolugar:
If only you guys knows how many years it took it to grow that big....

It's definitely older than all of ya

This is wickedness

Na true dat tortoise is probably 50 years old

If we kill animals like dis..... Why cant we do jungle justice anyhow

Snake i support

But dolphin.... Tortoise.... Whale.... Seals...... Come on na evryting una dey chop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by Nellybank(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Imagine d kind gramma wey u dey blow for this buhari time... Just pray dat even urself wont be used for pepper soup... Things are hard and boys are not smiling
youngest85:
tortoise is a poison u knw?

It causes dysinfectimizine hormotabolism

1 Like

Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by ikirinwamama1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
All this people with very deadly digestive system, any animal that roams the street aimlessly is potential meat for pepper soup. Please take it easy with the eating. ;DAll this people with very deadly digestive system, any animal that roams the street aimlessly is potential meat for pepper soup. Please take it easy with the eating.
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by chinawapz(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Yes it is real oo....you can check http://agrobalm.com
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
The way some Nigerians slaughter any animal all for d sake of pepper soup never ceases to amaze me. Africans will always be Africans. I heard whites had an idea of an aeroplane when they saw birds landing and taking off. D average black man will b seeing bird pepper soup and not a plane. Just imagine if there were no whites in the world. U guess is as good as mine .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by Movicq(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
kiss undecided

Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by vislabraye(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
heskeyw:
Gosh!!!! U guys just killed ur chances of been rich. A tortoise that big is nt less than 60yrs old and could be sold for nothing less than 700k.
Don't argue wt me cuz I know what am saying. A man bought a 200yrs old tortoise for 3.7million. Gosh!!! Omoh, una ft sell ds tortoise for 1.5milla oooo. Ahhh, see wetn pepper soup dn cost una.

No mind them. Everything for Naija na, "arise, kill and eat." . Naijas don't value wild life. Such tortoise would have seen their great grand father. Its a living museum. undecided
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by Engineermbugame(m): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
Lol,ndi ogbunike naso ya nso.
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by lasniicy: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
This is ushragious. Bariga nd tortoise meat. Tufiakwa
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by Christardor: 3:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
hmm
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Vanquay16:
When I say Bariga, you say Barbarians

Bariga................

Babariga!!!

1 Like

Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by fuckpro: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nigerians are so cruel... must you vent your life frustration on God's creature using the smoke screen of hunger as a reason, why is it the "poor" that is guilty of this rubbish YOU ARE NOT HUNGRY YOU ARE WICKED that's why most of you are not your brothers keeper idioooooooooooooooootic race
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by eddybrigs: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
youngest85:

dem don boil am so no shakin

1 Like

Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by DabuIIIT: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Buhari must be impeached for not protecting the tortoise angry
all these hungry sophisticated ppl sef...rip poor tortoise jare.
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by kunyeo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
On a serious note,my grandfather once killed a tortoise to make soup for us and when finally prepared and served,warned us not to crack the bone .According to him whose ever eats the bone is sold to poverty forever,so he had to use his hand to mince the meat from the bones and in the end I asked myself then if it is worth all the effort.
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by stevebond007(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
No even one bit of animal conservation feeeeelings...

Tortoise rare to see anyhow na...

Una go fit chop vulture oo
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by nduchucks: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
SMH @ these ignorant bushman and murderers.
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by valiantheartprod(f): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
few years later, you will be looking for who is bewitching you undecided

1 Like

Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by Jones54(m): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Chai! Anyway RIP Mr. "All of you" dats why i say dat any animal wey run from Niger Delta to Bariga go still land for pot of soup.
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by Kingslaw(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
heskeyw:
Gosh!!!! U guys just killed ur chances of been rich. A tortoise that big is nt less than 60yrs old and could be sold for nothing less than 700k.
Don't argue wt me cuz I know what am saying. A man bought a 200yrs old tortoise for 3.7million. Gosh!!! Omoh, una ft sell ds tortoise for 1.5milla oooo. Ahhh, see wetn pepper soup dn cost una.
where can I sale them? I have big two. but I don't know their age.
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by Kxngstein(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hiaaan.. Humans be eating eagles, vultures , tortoises , dolphins chameleons , inchworms Anything and everything..
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by Sunofgod(m): 4:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
kunyeo:
On a serious note,my grandfather once killed a tortoise to make soup for us and when finally prepared and served,warned us not to crack the bone .According to him whose ever eats the bone is sold to poverty forever,so he had to use his hand to mince the meat from the bones and in the end I asked myself then if it is worth all the effort.

You will eventually meet your gandpa in hell.
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by csbenedict: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
na una ancestor una use do peppersoup so
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by arimahoseloka(m): 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
What manner of foolishness is this, why do u have to eat every strange animal u come across. Tufiakwa. Hunger na bastard. Poverty na bastard. What a useless babaric race. Stomach infrastructure all d time. R u cursed
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by hemmagiz(m): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
youngest85:

jesu!!!

1 Like

Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by evilmontana(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
All creeping things na for chaw!!na wa SMH
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by samofson: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
They might as well have found N500k and used it to cook peppersoup...dem go chop belle full and tomorrow will be looking at the sky for money.

Hunger na bastard ...it doesn't make u think straight.
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by axishale(m): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
youngest85:

undecided abeg speak english
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by DBlackCeazer(m): 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
But this is a turtle na
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by Ubongdemaga: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
heskeyw:
Re: A Very Big Tortoise Found And Slaughtered In My Neighbourhood. [PHOTOS] by PEREZPERECTUS: 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
Not minding what the tortoise mission is.The way some people eat ehn,I won't be shocked if they eat dead bodies[/quote]

Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Businessman Storms His Father's Burial With A Lion In Anambra State (Video) / All Port Harcourt dog owners, let's meet here. / Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.