Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

I Am In Die Need Of A 'usb To Vga Adapter' - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Am In Die Need Of A 'usb To Vga Adapter' (1275 Views)

Setting Up Pc To Pc Lan And Sharing A Usb Modem Internet Services In The Network / How Can I Share Internet Connection Using A Usb Modem? / Where Can I Get Coax To Vga Or Coax To Hdmi Converter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Die Need Of A 'usb To Vga Adapter' by yusuf2(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2006
i wish there is any good samaritan, i mean Good Nigerian that could help me with an info on how i can get a 'usb to vga adapter'. sounds strange i know, what the hell would any one need that 4. hear me out first, my laptop is to presious to me to be scrapped, its a p4 with 1024mb on board ram, 200gig hdd and a 3.3ghz prossesor speed, but unfortunately the sreen went bad and u wount believe this, there is no replacement of a new screen allover the world as it seems. no vga slot on the body of the laptop but 8 useless USB ports, i wish any one could give me info on how and where to get a 'USB TO VGA ADAPTER' so i can connect the adapter to the system and then connect an external flat sceen monitor to the vga part of the adapter. please GOD WOULD EVERLY BLESS ANY ONE WILLING TO HELP. thanks
Re: I Am In Die Need Of A 'usb To Vga Adapter' by adewaleafolabi(m): 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2006
does your laptop have a tv out if not well computer village is the place to be and your laptop should have a vga out. and r u really sure theres no replacement even scrap
Re: I Am In Die Need Of A 'usb To Vga Adapter' by pymexys(f): 9:31pm On Dec 09, 2006
u can always get any kind of adapter,or ,infact,any accessory for that matter,@computer village,ikeja.

&,just to take note,its written "dire need",not "Die need".

(1) (Reply)

My Computer Freezes Abnormally (what Can I Do) / Can I Download Euation Editor Has A Plugin For Ms-office / Please Help: My Laptop Does Not 'see' Removable Media Except Cds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.