Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

This Software Will Help Monitor Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Software Will Help Monitor Your Business (813 Views)

This Powerful Video Software Will Change Your Business To Money Making Machine / Create A Facebook Ads Free With This Software / Dangote Begs Public To Help Monitor Truck Drivers, Sets Up Hotline For Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Software Will Help Monitor Your Business by almostnf: 8:14am On Jul 31, 2016
Business Centers and Cyber cafe can never face off in nigeria because even advanced country still have a business centers.

For those that run cyber cafe or business center, I stumbled on these five software when i was having issues controlling my cyber cafe and business center attendants. Once you have this five software, you will maximize your profit even without your presence at the business ground.

1. PIS Scanned Max 2.1 (monitors scanned documents.)
I search everywhere on earth before i stumbled on this software, there is no other way to know the number of documents scanned in your business centre except for this software, i repeat no other way but with this software you will have a rest of mind, you can check scanned documents on weekly, monthly, or daily basis. And even if your cafe attendant or sales person delete the documents after scanning it, this software will still achieve the record, and you can also see images of documents scanned.

2. PIS Wireless Hotspot

Most business Centers and cafe does not allow customers to browse with their laptops considering the fear of customers updating and downloading software on their personal laptops. This software would provide hotspot to your customers and you can assign MB usage, e.g 1hour- 200mb. This software does not require any hardware, just install it on your server.

3. PIS Cafe timer

Since most network providers including spectranet, smile, swift, mtn. none of these network providers sells unlimited internet but customers would want to buy 1hour and download heaven and earth, watch youtube etc. This cafe timer would curtail users to a paticular data usage, e.g 1hour - 200 mb 30mins 100 mb. Before i got this software, I would have to stand behind user's computer to see those downloading softwares or watching youtube videos. But with this software you would have a rest of mind.

4. PIS Printer Monitor (controls printed document),
This software will count any document printed documents in your business center, i mean anything thing at all. At the end of the day, you would also get total number of document printed, it also have a module where you can subscribe to receiving email alert on total document printed on daily basis, though I didn't subscribe for this.

5. PIS word count

This one would record any document typed on your staff computer, you can also subscribe for email alert so you would receive text file of all document typed on daily basis.

This is a total control and i was able to have rest of mind while I make my money from my cyber cafe and business center without having to be present all the time. I recommend these software to a woman in agege, and she would thank me forever. I think many Nigerians who own business centers and cyber cafe or who aspire to own a business center might also need it someday.

If you need this software, just send me a mail, i'll send you full version which are all trial versions. but their cost are very cheap, none of them is even up to 5,000 naira equivalent in dollar. but you would enjoy the trial version for a while and if you can format your server after every month, then you might use the software forever.

koladata@gmail.com tell: 08141675221 (whatsap)

Re: This Software Will Help Monitor Your Business by abdulmalik3(m): 8:25am On Jul 31, 2016
do you know about recharge card business?
Re: This Software Will Help Monitor Your Business by koladata(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
No I don't
Re: This Software Will Help Monitor Your Business by darexkey(m): 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
Please, do you provide internet services
Re: This Software Will Help Monitor Your Business by frontpage79: 10:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com
Re: This Software Will Help Monitor Your Business by koladata(m): 5:42am On Aug 01, 2016
darexkey:
Please, do you provide internet services
do you mean if i provide internet services in my cafe?
Re: This Software Will Help Monitor Your Business by darexkey(m): 1:21am On Sep 01, 2016
i mean do you offer broadband internet services to cafes

(1) (Reply)

How Cleaner Environments Can Increase Revenue In A Business / How To Get An E-commerce Website Like JUMIA For Just N55,000 / Export Of Agricultural Products : Very Lucrative Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.