Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style (1859 Views)

10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh / Gani Buried In Golden Casket: I Fear For Gani / (gani Fawehinmi) Why Was He Not Buried The Same Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by Abuzola(m): 11:23pm On Sep 20, 2009
And they say islam is spilling blood forgetting the fact that they used blood of jesus daily both tangible and intangible.

@aloy, i thought the man was a cleric if not i wouldn't have bothered to reply or get obsess
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2009
Abuzola:

And they say islam is spilling blood forgetting the fact that they used blood of jesus daily both tangible and intangible.

@aloy, i thought the man was a cleric if not i wouldn't have bothered to reply or get obsess

Very daft . . . pleading the blood of Jesus does not mean we go out a nd slaughter our neighbours while chanting allahu akbar like you satanic murderers.
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by Abuzola(m): 11:51pm On Sep 20, 2009
What a slowpoke. You open ur stinking mouth and ask for blood and now claiming to be otherwise, say that to the pig
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 20, 2009
Abuzola:

What a slowpoke. You open your stinking mouth and ask for blood and now claiming to be otherwise, say that to the pig

when we plead the blood, its not physical but in the spiritual . . . we dont go on killing rampage like you blood-thirsty serfs of demons.
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by Abuzola(m): 12:15am On Sep 21, 2009
Huh ? The christian shout blood, blood, only if they could get but since they can't get they have to starve themselves. You think i don't know abi. I read an info from a christian advert that eating carrion is good for the body.
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by AloyEmeka6: 1:06am On Sep 21, 2009
Abuzola:

Huh ? The christian shout blood, blood, only if they could get but since they can't get they have to starve themselves. You think i don't know abi. I read an info from a christian advert that eating carrion is good for the body.
grin grin Is blood difficult to get?. Even ritualists harvest blood everyday in Nigeria.
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by Abuzola(m): 8:33am On Sep 21, 2009
We are talking of clean human blood dude, just like jesus blood
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by AFEEFA(f): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2009
Agreed! Gani's burial was unislamic.
Can somebody please start a thread on what is required of every Muslim (both the mourners and the mourned) on burial issues.
Its a good way of educating those who do not know and advise against further happenings.
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by Jarus(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2009
davidylan:

"If anyone changes his religion, kill him" (Bukhari 9.84.57)
1. I don't know what your quote has got to do with my statement. Being 'takfired' is being declared a disbeliever for holding  and voicing out dangerous opinion that negates the fundamental belief of a Muslim eg saying, under a sane mind, that Salat is not five and believing same. Shehu Sani has said things in the past that negate fundamental beliefs of a Muslim. I am not referring to his statement on Gani's burial. That is even minor compared to things he had uttered in the past.

davidylan:

A long diatribe that addresses nothing. What has marxism to do with Shehu Sani's opinion on Gani's burial?
I was talking about Shehu Sani's ideology generally and it is definitely not out of place to set the type of person he is as a background for evaluating his assertion.

davidylan:

If those people are allowed to err because they are not prophets then why are you annoyed at Gani's PRIVATE DECISION on how he shld be buried? Does Gani's late burial prevent you from jaanat?
I don't care about Gani's private decision. I have even refrained from actively participating in the discussion on the way he was buried until Noetic made that wrong deduction. But the Prophet said 'If you see evil, correct it with your hand, if you can't correct it with your hand, correct it with your tongue(i.e speak against it), if you can't do that, then correct it with your mind(i.e dislike it), and that is the weakest of faith". Gani's burial was unislamic and it is my duty to at least dislike the process.

davidylan:

If Gani's children decided to go against his decision and bury him early would Gani have played by the rules?
No, giving that order, he is still liable for giving an order that he knew contradicts Allah's injunction, but the Children would have saved their head, and perhaps make it easier for their father to be forgiven, if they had not carried out his unIslamic order.

Finally, this is no passing any judgment on Gani. It's just pointing out flaws in the burial order he gave. In asmuch as it is not Shirk, any shortcoming is forgivable by Allah. It is our prayers that Allah overlook his shortcomings and admit him into al-jannah and forgive the family too for disobeying Allah to obey their father.
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by Nezan(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2009
enuff of this useless talk that will do no body any good.
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2009
Abuzola:

@tpiah, cease from being a nuisance. How many times have i educated you and your folks that Islam is an arabic name for peaceful submission/peace, i even made up a thread and stated jesus saying on Islam in the bible.

Islam has been in existence right from adam, every messenger used peaceful submission or peace in their respective native language, and for Muhammad being an arab and the last messenger till thy kingdom come used arabic. In my native langua islam means muslunci, does that make me reject Islam ?  Get it woman

boy, plz say you're joking with this wild and uncoordinated post of yours.
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by olabowale(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2009
@Davidylan: « #35 on: Yesterday at 11:52:26 PM »
Quote from: Abuzola on Yesterday at 11:51:22 PM
What a slowpoke. You open your stinking mouth and ask for blood and now claiming to be otherwise, say that to the pig

when we plead the blood, its not physical but in the spiritual . . . we dont go on killing rampage like you blood-thirsty serfs of demons.
Abuzola is kick man. David go take a break, because the blows are just too much, now the blood is spiritual, is there anything physical that can serve as evidence in Christendom?

We in Islam have Kaaba as Quibla for Masjid Haram, Masjid Al AL Nawawi in Madina, Jabal Arafat in Makka, Jabal Nur, Kahf Hira, all in Makka, and masjid Aqsa in Ilya. What do you have really, even the blood is now spiritual?!
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by reindeer: 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2009
I can see people are still getting anal itches cos Gani was buried in a deserving way. grin grin

You guys can whine all you want, you'll only live in ignominy while the person whose name you are nagging about will live forever.

My advice: Get a really long broomstick and stick it up you-know-where so you can stop being sissies.

There are more pressing issues you should worry over,the country is sliding daily and una dey here dey squawk about Ganis casket!
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by olabowale(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2009
@Reindeer: If Gani lives forever, you see why Muhammad (AS) dont have to be alive to live forever as the "Another Comforter!?" I personally dont care what he left behind as a will, or how he conducted his life. There are many unsong heroes around the world and indeed Nigeria, who is not cause any controversy or let you know what they are all about, in life and in death!

Charity and Philanthropy are not the first thing muslims will be asked, its how you worship and obey Sharia and Sunnah, by the highest being My Lord is Allah My Religion/way is Islam and my last prophet/Messenger is Muhammad (AS).

I am sure if a notable Christian dies and they wrap him up like a muslim and buried him like one among Muslims, you will not be shocked. No and love it that this is truly Christianity that a person can do what he wants? Would you at least no wonder if intentional whats the bass and if the person is still a Christian?

We do not want to bloat, so keep your broom expression to yourself! You must be practicing bad medicine.
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2009
olabowale:

I am sure if a notable Christian dies and they wrap him up like a muslim and buried him like one among Muslims, you will not be shocked.

I pointed out somewhere that shroud burials used to be the norm for Christians and Jews.

No biggie.
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by sosisi(f): 2:18am On Sep 22, 2009
Who cares what people do with their dead bodies?
These Muslims have serious issues.
Satan lives in your catarrgh,you calculate your steps into the bathroom, You look at the moon and stars, bring out a compass in the toilet to make sure your bloody diarrhoea is not shooting towards mecca,perform rituals all day long from year to year and at death your living argue over the mat or casket you were buried in.
Una no dey tire for all these una rituals.
Thank God for the Lord Jesus whose yoke is easy and burden light.
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by Abuzola(m): 6:50am On Sep 22, 2009
You mean the jesus who cried when he saw death ? Mathew 27:46, this cross worshippers must be dreaming
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by Nezan(m): 8:38am On Sep 22, 2009
what is the big deal about Gani's burial?
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by olabowale(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2009
@$Osisi: « #47 on: Today at 02:18:20 AM »
Who cares what people do with their dead bodies?
These Muslims have serious issues.
Satan lives in your catarrgh,you calculate your steps into the bathroom, You look at the moon and stars, bring out a compass in the toilet to make sure your bloody diarrhoea is not shooting towards mecca,perform rituals all day long from year to year and at death your living argue over the mat or casket you were buried in.
Una no dey tire for all these una rituals.
Thank God for the Lord Jesus whose yoke is easy and burden light.
And all do is immense yourself in a jar of blood! Tell me, do you towel it dry or you just let it drip, drip along the way?

If you dont do rituals, what you chose instead is worse, it must stink up sometimes? I mean the blood!

And you must be unfair to the man who you are asking to carry your "Yoke, Burden, Etc", considering he was so tired that he just dragged "along" the wood cross you said he hung on!
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by sosisi(f): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: « #47 on: Today at 02:18:20 AM » And all do is immense yourself in a jar of blood! Tell me, do you towel it dry or you just let it drip, drip along the way?

If you dont do rituals, what you chose instead is worse, it must stink up sometimes? I mean the blood!

And you must be unfair to the man who you are asking to carry your "Yoke, Burden, Etc", considering he was so tired that he just dragged "along" the wood cross you said he hung on!

Were you washing your genitals with a rubber kettle filled with sand from sahara desert while typing the above. grin
Ritualistic idolaters
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by Haksalam(m): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2009
Because Gani requested that he should be buried later does not make it islamic.
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by reindeer: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2009
Hahahahahaha,

Osisi really made me laugh there but come to think of it, satan really lives in their catarrh? grin grin grin grin
And these guys use a compass to make sure their dysentery doesnt shoot towards mecca?
Really Lil Mo must have a great sense of humour when he taught them that grin grin
And really i wonder if Mo used a rubber kettle for ablution like they do now, maybe they should look for an empty camel hoof that their oga musta used in his days.
Infact that reminds me, why do they squat like ladies when urinating?i used to laugh so much as a child and wondered if all those abokis really had pee-pees or they were just girlies dressed in male clothes grin
Re: Only Timid Muslims Faults Gani's Burial Style by AloyEmeka6: 12:33am On Sep 23, 2009
Abuzola:

We are talking of clean human blood dude, just like jesus blood

You sound like a disgruntled worshiper. Every human blood is clean according to the God I worship.care to tell us how to decipher those with unclean blood from the clean ones?. That is why the word "Kafir" cannot be seen in the bible. Christianity has no place for segregation.

(1) (2)

Who Should Muslims Emulate? / Share Your Most Powerful Du'as / Man Causes Distraction With His Leg During Jumat Prayer, Today, Kwara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.