Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Kolade Oyewande Wins Most Promising Actor Of The Year CPEA2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kolade Oyewande Wins Most Promising Actor Of The Year CPEA2016 (585 Views)

Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama / Alexx Ekubo Wins Most Fashionable Male Entertainer Award[pics] / Kolade Oyewande Yoruba Actor Drives Bicycle To GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kolade Oyewande Wins Most Promising Actor Of The Year CPEA2016 by haruna1234567: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2016
Yoruba actor, Kolade Oyewande aka Highlander has bagged the most promising male actor of the years award at the recently held City People Entertainment Awards which was held on Sunday, July 24, 2016, at the prestigious Yard 158.among his nominees are Jeff owo less,sholagbade Mustapha,Ayo olaiya.
Kolade Oyewande who join the movie industry 3yrs ago also won the upcoming best producer 2015 at the MAYA AWARD,and upcoming best producer OYA AWARD 2016.
The actor whose new movie, Highlander Lomo hit the shelves on Monday 25th July,2016 expressed his profound joy for the recognition of his hard work and dedication to his job as an actor. Commenting on the award, he said ‘this is more like a dream come true for me.

“I have known that when anyone is dedicated to his work, one day he would be recognizing for it. This award is a pointer to the hope and aspiration of a better tomorrow and cherish-able prospect for me in the Yoruba movie industry. I thank my fans for the award, and I promise to always do more”, he said.
You can follow him on Instagram @akoladehighlander

(1) (Reply)

Joselyn Dumas Flawless In New Photo / Amazing!!! 20+ Celebrity Photoshop Images By Adekunle Gold [WATCH VIDEO] / Nigeria Singer D’banj Shows Off Stylish Look In Agbada [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.