Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

How Do U Watch Live Epl Games In The Uk? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / How Do U Watch Live Epl Games In The Uk? (1307 Views)

Live EPL : Liverpool 2 Vs 1 Southampton On August 17 KO 13:30 / How To Watch Live Fa Premiership, La Liga, Champions Leauge For Free On Your Pc / Chelsea Vs Manchester United Live Epl Football Streams With Hd Video. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Watch Live Epl Games In The Uk? by Jairzinho(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2009
This may sound really,really strange,but Im in the UK right now & can't get the 3pm EPL games on any of the channels on cable.

Is something wrong or thats the way it is?
Re: How Do U Watch Live Epl Games In The Uk? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2009
Don't you get SKY?
Re: How Do U Watch Live Epl Games In The Uk? by Sauron1: 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2009
Jairzinho:

This may sound really,really strange,but Im in the UK right now & can't get the 3pm EPL games on any of the channels on cable.

Is something wrong or thats the way it is?

No TV station is allowed to show 3pm games on Saturday. . . . . .
The FA want fans to go and fill up the empty seats in the 20 stadia in the UK.
Be contented with the 12.45pm games and the 5.30pm ones. tongue tongue tongue tongue

There's another way though but you will have to pay me to tell you that.
Re: How Do U Watch Live Epl Games In The Uk? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2009
No TV station is allowed to show 3pm games on Saturday. . . . . .
The FA want fans to go and fill up the empty seats in the 20 stadia in the UK.
Be contented with the 12.45pm games and the 5.30pm ones.

There's another way though but you will have to pay me to tell you that.

But what if my team is playing away?
Or i want to watch a United game?
Re: How Do U Watch Live Epl Games In The Uk? by Sauron1: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2009
BlueDiva:

Buy a matchday ticket and travel with your team.
Liverpool are playing as we speak. . . . . .50% of the fans clapping their hands now travelled with the team from Liverpool.
Re: How Do U Watch Live Epl Games In The Uk? by franctony(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2009
BlueDiva:

come back to naija where you can view as much as three four matches in one centre, with enough drinks and friends
Re: How Do U Watch Live Epl Games In The Uk? by Ibime(m): 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2009
just go to www.myp2p.eu
Re: How Do U Watch Live Epl Games In The Uk? by FBS: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2009
The best if I may add. ^^^ wink

(1) (Reply)

Man U: What Players Do You Think We Need To Keep Our Been Champion Alive? / Thierry Henry Scores On His Arsenal Comeback Debut / Real Madrid Vs Real Zaragoza (3 - 1) On 28th January 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.