Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,322 members, 7,860,771 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World (71303 Views)

Nollywood Actor Ani Iyoho Set His Career On Fire With This Nude Photo. / ANI IYOHO UPDATE Nollywood Movie Fooled The World (vid and Pics) / Ani Iyoho Burnt In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong While On Set (Graphic Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by buchilino(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
I GOT 2 HAND IT 2 D PRODUCER, HE REALLY GOT ME FOOLED
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by slimpoppa(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
rough play.
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Boyooosa(m): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Everything for Nollywood na scam before, so why should i be surprised? kiss
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by egopersonified(f): 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Any time I thought about the incidence or discussed it, I always thought, how will an accident, acid or burnt victim still have visible six packs? I have never seen one and I just couldn't figure it out

1 Like

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by BABANGBALI: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew na unaself una fool no be me

Abeg who cook jollof rice today make he give me small chop,jollof dey hungry me bad bad

1 Like

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Eyah
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by EmekaBlue(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oya others wil copy this concept now ..Nollywood d pride of African movies..Thumbs up

Fooled alot foreal mehn.
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by coyy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
MzDesire:
So, it wasn't true?? hmmmn.....
it wasn't..it was staged.

but, I'm still waiting for another version of d story.
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Deen77: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:
I knew it was a lie all along

D picture surprise me too, I ask a friend how can fire turn him into this.
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by musicwriter(m): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Saw that video 3 days ago and was worried how they got it all wrong. I'm so glad to hear it was a fake.

And those underating Nollywood (because its made in Nigeria) can now see its a matter of perception.
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by tonio2wo: 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
He dint fool me! I knew it was all make up.
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Netcontactsng1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Wetin quansign me??

Food for NCAN

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by redcliff: 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mafizo:
This guy should be arrested for misleading the public

no actually, bloggers should be arrested for misunderstanding a picture.

1 Like

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Jacko1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Wetin una do no good oh..... E no good at all

I come say una kill young man

Chai i was deceived absolutely

You over tried guys
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by danthamccoy(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
This is beautiful. I doff my hat for them.
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Richy4(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
Sir there's no need for government intervention on thing like this... the awareness was good but it would have been perfect if you were educating your colleague on the need for insurance...

Insurance covers all work related accident like this one u created.. Insurance is every important for all employers of labour....u do not need Govt..
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by mirakuru(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
dermmy:
Who Nollywood epp before.. undecided i can't remember the last time i watched nollywood film. Crappy industry
believe me you are one of hundreds of thousands who have continued to make the industry look crappy. the fact is if everyone was like you and others who see nothing good in our own Nollywood, we won't have anything like Movie Industry not to talk of having what we have today. mind you Hollywood started from somewhere and besides there is no way you can compare such industry with ours which started few years ago. learn to appreciate what you have.

1 Like

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by yelgolddotnet(m): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nice one.. but they wldnt have fooled us at first.. we won't the real stories again.. I hope #savemayowa isn't another nollywood staunt featuring toyin grin

1 Share

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by ScaryLolu: 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
nollywood has also joined buhari in lai mohammed....isorite!
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Awoofawo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
lonelydora:
The Stanley guy tried. Since he fooled Nigerians that means he's good. He is 100% safety conscious. Kudos to him. Stanley please take two bottles of "Life" beer wherever you are for my head.

I know most people won't watch this 20+ minutes clip to the end. Try and watch to the end and see how good the guy is.

You don't real know the dude potential bro!

APC should hire him to create stunts that will completely fool the zombies and mesmerise the wailers....... cool

1 Like

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by ofemigeorge(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Most u use depressing things to create awareness.
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by queencalipso(f): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Nollywood is evolving. Good job guys!!
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by ofemigeorge(m): 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:
I knew it was a lie all along
Why una too dey talk sey ..."I knew...."
Yet u never spoke up in the first place or even raise relevant point to back up what u knew then...I begi.
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by sibb2011: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Kudos to the crew. I actually saw the video and I was so sad that some life had been wasted. They got me I must confess. grin
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by ofemigeorge(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
egopersonified:
Any time I thought about the incidence or discussed it, I always thought, how will an accident, acid or burnt victim still have visible six packs? I have never seen one and I just couldn't figure it out
Hmmm woman and six pack. My mind no even go there. Babe out of all the evidence Na six pack your eye go. Shoooo...u are a real FEmale. wink
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by adimsmt: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mafizo:
This guy should be arrested for misleading the public

You and your myopic thinking why are you calling for his arrest because he show the world that Nollywood has come of age you want him arrested? please go take chair, blame the lack of investigative journalism in our country.

1 Like

Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Nathkem01(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
U fooled d world or u fool ur family.......idiot
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
adimsmt:

You and your myopic thinking why are you calling for his arrest because he show the world that Nollywood has come of age you want him arrested? please go take chair, blame the lack of investigative journalism in our country.
you are clueless
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by MzDesire(f): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
coyy:
it wasn't..it was staged.
but, I'm still waiting for another version of d story.
Nawa o
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by MzDesire(f): 4:20pm On Jul 31, 2016
insycarc:

Daughter of Zion. you ask alota questions. mmm. you too look alike facially
undecided
Re: Stanlee Ohikhuare That 'Burnt Ani Iyoho On Set' Explains Why He Fooled The World by Marlvin(m): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
Mafizo:
you are clueless
. . . . . Except your comment was pun intended, you're the clueless one here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team / Paul Okoye's Funny Reaction To The Food In DUBAI (photos) / Naira Marley Advises Ladies To Shave Before Going On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.