Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Tomato Greenhouse Project. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Tomato Greenhouse Project. (1210 Views)

Starting Up My Vegetable Farm Garden From Scratch (ugwu, Tomato, Green-leaf) / Kaduna State Commissions Tomato Pack House (photo) / Tomato Jos: Mira Metha, Harvard Graduate Who Is A Tomato Farmer In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomato Greenhouse Project. by kasmail(m): 11:34am On Jul 31, 2016
Good day Nairalander, I want to go into a big tomato farming project in a greenhouse but the problem i need the estimate of how much it will cost to build a standard greenhouse with 100% local available materials. The service of a good farmer with a deep knowledge in greenhouse construction will be highly appreciated.

Also if you know a location of a tomato greenhouse, please share so that i can have a first hand experience of the project. Your contribution needed urgently. Thanks

cc lalasticla, seun
Re: Tomato Greenhouse Project. by bullseye90(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
I am also interested
Re: Tomato Greenhouse Project. by Pavore9: 12:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
kasmail:
Good day Nairalander, I want to go into a big tomato farming project in a greenhouse but the problem i need the estimate of how much it will cost to build a standard greenhouse with 100% local available materials. The service of a good farmer with a deep knowledge in greenhouse construction will be highly appreciated.

Also if you know a location of a tomato greenhouse, please share so that i can have a first hand experience of the project. Your contribution needed urgently. Thanks

cc lalasticla, seun

check out http://www.envirogrofarms.com It is based in Epe, Lagos. They are into greenhouse farming of tomatoes. There operation is huge.

1 Like

Re: Tomato Greenhouse Project. by kasmail(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
thank you very much.. i cant thank you enough.

Pavore9:

check out http://www.envirogrofarms.com It is based in Epe, Lagos. They are into greenhouse farming of tomatoes. There operation is huge.
Re: Tomato Greenhouse Project. by Pavore9: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
kasmail:
thank you very much.. i cant thank you enough.

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Tomato Greenhouse Project. by Afrika011: 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
For questions bothering your mind on Greenhouse Production and construction or u need Advisory services.

Danafrik Agribusiness consulting is the answer to most of your questions.

Danafrik is confident of giving you the best answers that fits your questions.

1 Like

Re: Tomato Greenhouse Project. by kasmail(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2016
I will get in touch.

Afrika011:
For questions bothering your mind on Greenhouse Production and construction or u need Advisory services.

Danafrik Agribusiness consulting is the answer to most of your questions.

Send a mail to alomatayor@gmail.com or whatsapp 08165298276..

Danafrik is confident of giving you the best answers that fits your questions.

(1) (Reply)

Pig Pen Construction Specifications / 8 Weeks Old Local Turkeys Available / Benefit Of Gnld NeoLife Super Gro For Poultry Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.