Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. (990 Views)

Paul Play Dairo Reacts To Pastor Adeboye's "No Tithe, No Heaven" Preaching / "No Tithe, No Heaven" - Pastor Adeboye / 'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
Honestly...I don't want to go to hell or heaven...I want...If I should die now...I just want to rest in peace. Let it all end i the grave. I hope God permits this humble request. Amen.
Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by firstking01(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
Idiots:
Honestly...I don't want to go to hell or heaven...I want...If I should die now...I just want to rest in peace. Let it all end i the grave. I hope God permits this humble request. Amen.
During your works on earth, i know you were busy either serving the devil or God, so, you must end up with one my brother.

1 Like

Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
Well, when you're gone, you'll go to no hell and no heaven, you won't even rest in peace. Like every other living organism, when you're dead, you're dead: as in GONE.... Your chapter ends. Shikena.

3 Likes

Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
When you die, you lose consciousness.

And Thats the end.
No heaven, no hell. No underworld or other side.

Like every other organic creature, Your body decomposes and become fossil which we call oyel today grin.

Its a cycle of life.

1 Like

Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by promqueen247(f): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
MetaHuman:

And Thats the end.

Like every other organic creature, Your body decomposes and become fossil which we call oyel today grin.

Its a cycle of life.
Not true, It's dead aquatic life and plants that turns to crude oil. Human just enriches the soil for the growth of grasses, plants and trees.
Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
promqueen247:
Not true, It's dead aquatic life and plants that turns to crude oil. Human just enriches the soil for the growth of grasses, plants and trees.
Lmao..

Why not use Google before you quote me?

Organic creatures become = fossil
Non organic creatures = minerals E.g tree to coals.
Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by promqueen247(f): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
MetaHuman:
Lmao..

Why not use Google before you quote me?

Organic creatures become = fossil
Non organic creatures = minerals E.g tree to coals.

Do you understand what you just wrote me at all?
Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by Richirich713: 1:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
U don't always get what u wish for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
promqueen247:
Do you understand what you just wrote me at all?
I don't have time for meaningless argument jare

http://www.livescience.com/9404-mysterious-origin-supply-oil.html
Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by promqueen247(f): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
MetaHuman:
I don't have time for meaningless argument jare

http://www.livescience.com/9404-mysterious-origin-supply-oil.html
A so-called fossil fuel, petroleum is believed by most scientists to be the transformed remains of long dead organisms. The majority of petroleum is thought to come from the fossils of plants and tiny marine organisms. Larger animals might contribute to the mix as well.

This is a quote from that link you sent me, now what are PlANTS and MARINE ORGANISM?
Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
promqueen247:
A so-called fossil fuel, petroleum is believed by most scientists to be the transformed remains of long dead organisms. The majority of petroleum is thought to come from the fossils of plants and tiny marine organisms. Larger animals might contribute to the mix as well.

This is a quote from that link you sent me, now what are PlANTS and MARINE ORGANISM?
and humans are not organic right?
Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by promqueen247(f): 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
MetaHuman:
and humans are not organic right?
Even all aquatic life are all organic so again, Explain marine organisms written on your link.
Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by winner01(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
I just wanted to live life too. No success, No failure.

But I discovered I was more likely to become a failure thinking like that.

It was then I realized that my opinion or wishes about life does not really count.

1 Like

Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
promqueen247:
Even all aquatic life are all organic so again, Explain marine organisms written on your link.
so how does that invalidate My claim that we will become fossil and by extension, crude oil.?

Don't let I too know kee you. grin

Are humans not well evolved organisms?
Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by promqueen247(f): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
MetaHuman:
so how does that invalidate My claim that we will become fossil and by extension, crude oil.?

Don't let I too know kee you. grin

Are humans not well evolved organisms?
so human are marine organism?
Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
promqueen247:
so human are marine organism?

the link I posted said dinosaurs contributed to it crude on earth, allthough little.. I guess all dinosaurs are aquatic right?
Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Promqueen247

Never mind..
I take back everything I said.

You are right. It's actually a myth!
Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by promqueen247(f): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
MetaHuman:
the link I posted said dinosaurs contributed to it crude on earth, allthough little.. I guess all dinosaurs are aquatic right?
that's not the point because dinosaurs died out and couldn't have contributed to crude oil,i fault that link for using dinosaurs however, Marine live organism made the large deposit of crude oil being harnessed today and if you would with dinosaurs then good for you. Maybe later in the future your children would correct you until then, don't even say other wise in public just so learned people don't laugh at you. Bye.
Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
MetaHuman:

And Thats the end.

Its a cycle of life.
amorc?
Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by raphieMontella: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
when u die...u lose consiousness and it ends there.. Ur body decays...u become manure..even after death ure still a bit useful
Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by lastmessenger: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
Stop leaving in fools paradise. First you did not determine your coming to earth and so you will not determine what will happen when you die. God is the one that is in control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2016
lastmessenger:
Stop leaving in fools paradise. First you did not determine your coming to earth and so you will not determine what will happen when you die. God is the one that is in control.

Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by lastmessenger: 6:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Reiyvinn:

the only prove I have is my original statement where I said you had nothing to do about coming to earth and so you will have nothing to do about what happens after life.
Re: When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. by 4amorc(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2017

amorc?

FREE

Go To www.AMORConline.com

and click on the Yellow tab to read the Rosicrucian Monographs For FREE

When a person tries to get you to join something, try and be very attentive to their state of mind. Are they a cult member? Have they lost themselves in a synthetic reality? Look carefully!

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Abiara’s Wife Is Dead / Solve Your Spiritual And Financial Problem For Free / A Question On Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.