Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,340 members, 7,815,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars (23540 Views)

FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes / Austerity: Buhari Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts At Workshops / FG Bans Officials From Flying First-Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by shamecurls(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
3sexy:
Everything will be reduced except his children's pocket money

[size=18pt]

Indonesian Spotted cool cool cool
[/size]

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by abdeiz(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
Reading most of the comments above me and I realized that many Nigerians still don't have sense.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by musicwriter(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
Oma307:
Good move but where will those money go that has being budgeted for it?

The money would be saved. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala had been all over the place during GEJ's administration talking about cost-cutting but doing little.

This current finance minister seems to me like someone actually interested in cutting-costs and saving money here and there.

2 Likes

Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by oluwagream: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
K
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by owanedo: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
Kenny4lyfe:
Ok
maybe only in your house. People are making money and moving forward and you are on nairaland crying over Gej and PMB.
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by phemflex90(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
AdaNri1:
If FG wants to save money tell the president to stop travelling with an entourage just to treat ear infection
Go an read your constitution to know what it says about Vacation on President, spoil talking like PDP
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2016
GBAM. Haters how market now?

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2016
But i love souvenirs na.. E never bad reach lyk dat na

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by Gten(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
I am an unrepentant critic of this administration but, on this one I concur. I have interacted with a couple of civil servants and, all they care about when hustling to be included in the list for training is what they would get in their pockets and not the knowledge. NB: ZOMBIES, If bubu f___up tomorrow I would certainly wail, not supporting any1 to doom.
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
kgr8mike:
When u ban every thing, you simply shrink the economy. Somebody will make the bags, T shirts and souvenirs which means employment is created.

I am not saying spend foolishly but those little things that creates jobs for Nigerians, let encourage and do them. That is how money will exchange hands and get to those that are not in government.

If the government becomes so rich and the governed becomes so poor, what is the meaning?
There is nothing wrong with the move. What we all should want to know is where the money will be reallocated to. Money can exchange hands in other better areas.
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by ademusiwa14: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
sad
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by EmekaBlue(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
All these kinda old stingy man policies that's making No cash flow in d country yet nobody dey c any effect of d savings he claims he is making..I guess for himself and his looting wife sharing rice up and down..

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by bet9ja(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
The banning make no sense, In a sane country, they are suppose to call on printing Service companies to send a quotation and who ever has a reasonable price for the souvenirs will be awarded just like the way i once won a catering service in South Africa. What the Government need is a centralized database system for all suppliers(Companies) that will be visible to all Government departments, Just like this website.. https://secure.csd.gov.za/ , It is a pity that Nigerians will remain this way despite the level of our Education.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by JKisOK(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
That is equivalent to shutting down a whole industry, the corporate gifts industry. Money spent on these items is certainly not a waste... by any stretch of the imagination. People are employed in that sector and now they are being denied their legitimate access to the national commonwealth. It is not out of place if goverment rethinks the ban

2 Likes

Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by Akaujaa(m): 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bad news for some contractors cum scammers.
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by muhakeem(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2016
jay2pee:
Wetin concern FG with this issue, he should face Nigerian economic problems, not this
if this is not an economic problem then its a financial economic problem
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by Larasisi(f): 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
Someone should tell Baba even though he is Silas manner with his personal income we are tired of all this stringent measures with Govt funds those making the bags how do you want them to survive? small time they will talk of self employment Abeg we are tired of every thing mean while they are there enjoying

2 Likes

Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by Bgorgeous: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2016
See hostle closing
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by Ijaya123: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
When is he going to reduce the number of aircrafts on his presidential fleet?
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by holluphemydavid(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
By d time dis government finished dealing with Nigerians, den we will all knw wot sup, had given up on dem already

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
they should also ban putting advert in papers to congratulate governors, ministers president etc
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by 2sexynet: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2016
3sexy:
Everything will be reduced except his children's pocket money
lol. Why 3sexy? I have taken all the name lol.
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by 2sexynet: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2016
kgr8mike:
When u ban every thing, you simply shrink the economy. Somebody will make the bags, T shirts and souvenirs which means employment is created.

I am not saying spend foolishly but those little things that creates jobs for Nigerians, let's encourage and do them. That is how money will exchange hands and get to those that are not in government.

If the government becomes so rich and the governed becomes so poor, what is the meaning?
agreed but the figures quoted is major reason for the stoppage. The budget for those things are bogus.
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by Safari29: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
very good move. let the money be channelled into something productive
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by olowo72(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Abeymills:
Confused govt watch them debunk d statements again yeye govt of probaganda n lies
you have spoken according to your ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by aremed(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
Kenny4lyfe:
Ok

hmmmm,you can lie?
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by Irishrena1(f): 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
Domino effects of the work of the NDAs and the plummeting of the naira.
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by Irishrena1(f): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ijaya123:
When is he going to reduce the number of aircrafts on his presidential fleet?
NEVER. THE HARDSHIP ONLY REACHES THE COMMON MAN WHILE HIS CHILDREN FLY FIRST CLASS, SCHOOL AND GRADUATE FROM FOREIGN UNIVERSITIES. THERE WAS A COUNTRY.
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by Cutehector(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
So this is buhari's definition of cutting cost?

I give up on dis man's cluelessness
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by Kenny4lyfe(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
aremed:

hmmmm... you can lie?
Is my name Lie Mohammed? Egbami ke!
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
owanedo:
maybe only in your house. People are making money and moving forward and you are on nairaland crying over Gej and PMB.

Zombie alert
Re: FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
chanezzar0world:
Lol! Needed! When we ve leant our lesson as a nation, Nd shun executive wastefulness, and greed! Then Nigeria will rise and be great! God bless our president Nd help him in this trying times to steer d ship of our great Nation!

Our able president is moving ahead, while some PDP cows continues in hunger. Shame on failure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Explosive Expert & Others Planning To Bomb Public Places On Sallah Arrested.PICS / Hushpuppi: IGP Queries Abba Kyari, As Malami Considers Extradition Request / Subsidy On Petrol Falls To N576m Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.